***Home Opener GDT!! Colorado Avalanche vs. LA Kings 10/11/23 7:00pm on TNT***

5-on-5 Kings looked strong tonight against a Cup calibre team. Georgiev was also great. A far cry from game 1 last year where the Kings were sloppy, out of sync, and let in nearly 50 shots on goal. It was probably Quick’s best game of the season.

Lots of things working against them tonight so excited to watch them get better.

I think 78 has looked great, but tough to say they don't need AK when they're ofer on the power play.
What has he done on the PP since the first week of December last year. You can look it up if you want, but I will tell you it was not much. He had a good first 7 weeks, then suckage since.

How does Talbot get the start after how Copley played last season? I’m not blaming Tabot because the team looked disinterested, like they needed another month off. Hopefully they will wake up In the next two weeks.

I didn’t get to watch because TNT doesn’t have on demand. So I listened instead & watched some clips afterwards. Based on that I don’t really know if jumping off a roof after the 1st game is justified. But I can’t stop LGK from being LGK. I do think we’re going to have a problem if we can’t put a full roster on the ice. Not only that but because of the cap & worries about waivers, we can’t put our best players on the ice. But the bright spots were Byfield’s goal & Lafrerriere’s fight.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom