Kings trade down for more picks

I get it, my point really was that Blake needed this move because he already floundered the original draft pics. Otherwise, this is a move that is made during the draft as things unfold.
Well, now he can move back again if the guy they want is still there, and they think he’ll slide some more.

I think I have this move figured out. The Kings needed at least a 2nd round pick in this years draft because they are going to move their first rounder.

Something tells me Blake is going to trade this years first, plus some players for a top end center. I bet he can get PLD out of DC for a nice package.

:run:

I think I have this move figured out. The Kings needed at least a 2nd round pick in this years draft because they are going to move their first rounder.

Something tells me Blake is going to trade this years first, plus some players for a top end center. I bet he can get PLD out of DC for a nice package.

:run:
...and get Wash to pay 25% of PLDs contract. Genius.

Seems to me that their original approach was targeting players ie: Doughty, Hickey, Simmonds, Teubert, Clifford. Then at some point that approach changed. With the way Dean was trading 1st round picks it makes sense that they change strategies because targeting seems too narrowly focused outside the 1st round.
I swear to God I thought Teubert was going to be a bigger Scott Stevens and he was a huge bust, guess that's why I'm a comic instead of a NHL scout.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back