***Kings vs. Coyotes Global Series GDT 9/22/23 9:00pm PST on NHL Network & ESPN+ ***

Spence is also all over the place. But making some good plays.

Every time an American, from either team has scored, it has shown the Aussies what American butts are made of.

F6sK4pebcAADfuB

:mhihi:

Same old stand in cement and look for the perfect pass power-play

Is preseason game 1 too early to worry about goaltending? Not that they were all his fault. But Copley has to be better. Unless it's Talbot & Rittich as our goalie tandem.

I like the smarts on Spence on the PP vs what Durzi would do. 5on5 he is (what's the word?) much more gooder as well. Picked up where he left off 2 years ago stepping in for all the injured. Clarke may not be the shoe in we all thought.

I am still not convinced Kaliyev has enough game to stay in the NHL. There may be a better option among the group still in L.A.
Andre Lee was looking great in the rookie games. Fast, fast, fast & hustles to the play

cant take too much away from preseason 1 after a long flight....will say Logan Cooley has future superstar written all over him. Also interesting to see the difference between Spence/Durzi and begs the question- there was ample evidence showing Spence to be the more well rounded players specifically on the D side....so why did Durzi not only play all season but get played on the PK and even 5 on 3s? I just dont get the mentality.

I am still not convinced Kaliyev has enough game to stay in the NHL. There may be a better option among the group still in L.A.
He could be approaching Martin Frk territory.

Honestly I see his projectory as more Brett Hull in Calgary and I think this year he figures it out playing with Dubois and Fiala instead of Grundstrom and Lizotte. The training wheels are off now and with so much attention going towards #22 and #80 Kaliyev will have more opportunities than he's ever had.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom