***LA Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks GDT 11/3/22 5:30pm Pacific on BSW***

hqdefault.jpg

Never Mind That S HIT - Have you ever seen an amazing array of names the Blackhawks have on their roster?

ANDREAS ATHANASIOU, MACKENZIE ENTWISTLE, BORIS KATCHOUK, JUJHAR KHAIRA, PHILIPP KURASHEV, ALEC REGULA, JARRED TINORDI, ARVID SODERBLOM

Anyway - my attempt to flee last place:

5 Points

I?ll go with 5, 7 or 10.

Thank you Nyssa! Go Kings Go 👑 !!!

4,5,6 Points

P.S. I had 2 poll question points in the Dallas thread so I think i should have 3 now lol

P.S.S GO KINGS GO!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4,5,6 Points

P.S. I had 2 poll question points in the Dallas thread so I think i should have 3 now lol

P.S.S GO KINGS GO!!!

I was literally falling asleep in my chair when I was trying to finish the GDT last night, so I didn't update the win totals. I only changed the top few people to the correct points. Everyone will have their correct points on Saturday.

And, this is a good opportunity for my first public thanks to jammer for tracking the winners and making an awesome spreadsheet that makes it super easy for me to know how many points everyone has!

4,5,6 Points

P.S.S GO KINGS GO!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

WHO IN THIS PHOTO IS STILL IN THE NHL (not counting that depressed 'hawk)

Finally remembering to take a guess in my own poll game....I'll go with 2, 3, or 5.

This is another game I was planning to go to on my Road Trip That Didn't Happen.....maybe next year the schedule will be similar and the air fares will not be as ridiculous. (and I will not be quite so busy). Maybe that means we'll win big again....I was originally going to go to the St. Louis and Chicago games while visiting family and friends in IL. (was NOT going to the Dallas game!) So, of course, if I had actually been in attendance at the St. Louis game we would have lost in dramatic fashion.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Thanks Susan!!!

JMFJ as a Hawk.. that ain't right.
Happytoseeyou as a Hawk.. no one cares. :)

I'll go with the safe choices. 0, 1, 2. Everyone on those cup teams suck ass now!

Thanks GDSquad!

1, 3, 5

P.S. I think I should have 3 total points in the GDT scoring. I think?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back