***LA Kings @ Minnesota Wild GDT 10/19/23 5:00pm on BSW***

218B5CD4-93CD-491F-BCA9-4076686AF616.jpeg

keep shooting, and keep skating fast, Kings! I like this "wild" style they are playing right now

Laferriere is really, really good. Hope he saves up his 1st NHL goal for the home game (even though I probably won't be there on Sat)

We’ve now seen Gavrikov play more than 25 games as a King and I cannot for the life of me understand why the armchair scouts said this guy was overrated or in some cases they called him a bad defenseman. I really don’t get it. He’s been steady to stellar from game 1. Great pickup.

I am looking forward to a goalie competition for 1A this season. Cam has a lead that Phoenix needs to match or exceed. If Adin Hill was good enough?

Last edited:
We’ve now seen Gavrikov play more than 25 games as a King and I cannot for the life of me understand why the armchair scouts said this guy was overrated or in some cases they called him a bad defenseman. I really don’t get it. He’s been steady to stellar from game 1. Great pickup.
haha they'd prob. have a different opinion if he was on other teams

I can only speculate that it’s a case of Blue Jacket Malaise. There’s something wrong with that franchise. Players just seem to want out of that organization, that city. Doesn’t seem to matter who the coach or the GM may be. Don’t know much about ownership, but the problem has to start there.

Back
Top Bottom