***LA Kings @ Ottawa Senators GDT 11/2/23

That 2nd goal was BS. Batherson was holding Roy's stick for far too long, the Ref was right there in the corner watching everything. Then Kopi got hit in the face with the puck and he's known for not being a diver but play went on. The Hamonic roughing penalty was defiantly a make up call after that nonsense.

Besides that it was another great game for the Kings.

Also great win for Talbot showing up his old team, and HaHa to Korpisalo for going for the big money.

Last edited:
That first OTT goal really turned it around for them. Big statement for the Kings they held on.

212B1273-941E-4E48-BE5A-2DC051420011.jpeg

I've seen those numbers change too many times the next morning. Will post then but as of now 24-36 are the numbers
Aaaaand they already changed it from 39 to 38 so yes 24-35, will see if that sticks

The only sore spot on the club is Copley not finding his game yet.
When he does it will make things easier.

Sorry they came off with a minute left giving way to PL, Fiala and Laf. My point still holds that they were out late.
I was actually being sarcastic. PL and Fiala last saw ice on that final PowerPlay until around the 2:45 remaining mark, then nothing after. My point being, that aforementioned trio looked more like a ‘fourth line’ tonight than the actual fourth line. In fact, if they’re going to keep playing uninspired hockey, I’d rather see Lizotte, Grundy and Lewis out there more against Vegas.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom