***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 12/19/23 7:30pm on ESPN+ & Hulu***

Really liked Artys decision there on entry to go back to the point and let the play develop completely rather than risk the rush shot with Spence driving. Good game management decision.

great shift by the #1 line there. felt like a PP!!

End of 2nd period. Kings really are sticking it to the Guppies. Don't let up and stay on course. As for Guppies fans, "Beat LA"? What's that? I didn't catch that.

Very good second period after a sloppy first. Hope they keep the hammer down and dominate the third as well. Killer instinct time!

Very good second period after a sloppy first. Hope they keep the hammer down and dominate the third as well. Killer instinct time!
last several shifts I kept looking to make sure I hadn't missed a penalty call because it felt like we were on the PP for about the last 5 mins of that period!

I LOVE how they have the remaining intermission time displayed so prominently in the background on these intermissions.

Also....I should have made the question about Kempe since tonight is his 500th game. I didn't know that until this afternoon, though. Gotta do something to help him get back to scoring goals!

ah....looks like we're on TNT tomorrow

I LOVE how they have the remaining intermission time displayed so prominently in the background on these intermissions.

Also....I should have made the question about Kempe since tonight is his 500th game. I didn't know that until this afternoon, though. Gotta do something to help him get back to scoring goals!
Adrian runs hot and cold. And has throughout his career. But lately he's been very indecisive, both on shots and passes, and that slight hesitation is really costing him big time.

just noticed the Sharks only have 11 SOG (we have 32)

3A4FEE50-7A8D-45B9-82CC-CA65C314EF4D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom