***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 12/19/23 7:30pm on ESPN+ & Hulu***

This was one of my road trip games for this season. It's always fun to see a total domination of the opponent. The Sharks are bad but the Kings are so deep from top to bottom. Kopi has really benefitted from the rolling of 4 lines. Juice missed some chances in the offensive zone and looked frustrated.
Shark Tank has some neat lights in the arm rests. You can't see them as well when the seats are filled; so we got some great views of the back rows of all sections lighting up.

Darn I was soo busy today I missed this post.

But I was at the fantastic game as I have moved up here.

Great WIN and great to see soo many Kings fans in attendance.

Rittich was very solid, glad to have him as a just in case and potentially in over Copley if he keeps showing up. Big test will be tomorrow against the kraken. Expecting the 2 points and a solid game. Important home stretch leading up to the big showdown with vegas, anything less than 5 points will be disappointing.
Yeah good win by Rittich, but it was the gummie sharks.

I don't know what Moverare's contract situation is, but if we can hang onto him until after we lose Gavri (likely after next season) and he keeps improving I don't see why (he still has quite a bit of upside) he couldn't be 2nd pair LD guy in 18 months. If the improvement arc continues.

These players can take a really long time to develop. He's got a Cernak kind of feel to him. Different games, yes, but similar career arcs are not out of the question. Hope we can hold on to him and he keeps improving.

I don't know what Moverare's contract situation is, but if we can hang onto him until after we lose Gavri (likely after next season) and he keeps improving I don't see why (he still has quite a bit of upside) he couldn't be 2nd pair LD guy in 18 months. If the improvement arc continues.

These players can take a really long time to develop. He's got a Cernak kind of feel to him. Different games, yes, but similar career arcs are not out of the question. Hope we can hold on to him and he keeps improving.
RFA after this yr. Not as physical as cernak

Back
Top Bottom