***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 4/4/24

JUICE!

adrian kempe wink GIF by LA Kings

and THOMAS!! WELCOME TO THE NHL!!

Every time the Kings go to San Jose, I should ask them to bring me something from Falafel Drive-In. Haha.

GKXnkEUboAApMm_

:hungry:

What pleases me the most about playing in San Jose now is the demise of the Beat LA chant

Well, there are still some obnoxious SJ blowhards who are hardcore enough to chant it in their arena even when their team has a losing record and has a lack of notable star players. So, as much as that chant not being done by SJ fans lately is music to my ears when they're playing the Kings, I wouldn't count it out.

Damn, missed the poll today. I thought you weren’t going to do one. Oh well, just got caught up on taped game. So funny to not hear beat LA Chants. Haven’t heard one yet. lol. Way to go Juice and congrats Akil on your first nhl goal. Let’s keep it going Kings. Blues just lost!

End of 1st. LA controlled the period with 2 goals. Congrats to Akil Thomas for his 1st career NHL goal and props to Rittich for that big save on that Guppies breakaway chance. 2nd period will be next and LA drew a Guppies penalty so let's find out if LA can extend their lead to 3 goals.

At the moment, it feels so refreshing to not hear that whiny, tired "Beat LA" chant at the SAP. Guppies fans should just chant "Beat Vegas" instead since the Knights are a more credible threat to them in recent years.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom