***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 4/4/24

I would love to see what goes on inside fiala's head
loop homer GIF

Englund with a brief fisticuff bout. And apparently it stays 5-on-5 so there are offsetting penalties.

Byfield might really be hitting the wall, his skating habits of old are coming back, leaning way over his skates instead of being under them like he was earlier this year.

Spence, what were you thinking? You got called 4 minutes for a double-minor high-sticking penalty.

Even against the San Jose chumps, I don't feel too comfortable with just a two goal lead. Need another Kings goal in this period.😬

I would love to see what goes on inside fiala's head
I have just recently learned that there are people who do NOT talk to themselves in their head. Or see pictures when they think of thing. Freaked me out to learn this information. I mean, how can you not be there in the shower going, "dangit! I should have said such-and-such!" ?? Maybe Fiala is one of those people, so he never berates himself for mistakes after the fact?

Good weathering the storm there, LA. What a solid kill on that double-minor penalty. But geez, can you at least play penalty-free hockey for a change?

Nice kill, PK practice. Looking better just need to win more faceoffs

LA draws another Guppies penalty. O-zone Guppies penalty for holding the stick. Time to put this one away, LA.

2nd period ends. Well, both teams traded penalties but otherwise no goals scored. Next 20 minutes of hockey will be soon underway and LA on the PP again. Come on, Kings, put this one in the bag to make it 3-0.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom