***LA Kings vs. New York Rangers GDT 12/10/23 4:00pm on BSW***

Just where was this version of Quick last year before he was traded? I know the Kings didn't have that much help on the blue line that time, but Quick should not have been looking so washed up when he was still there.

Losing streak! Kings have given up this season!!!!!!!!!!

Well that’s it for the night. Tough night fifth game in eight days. Hate the Rangers but if I’m gonna lose to them I don’t mind losing to Quick so that you can get to the American goalie win record. He made three Quick like saves in the third

This is one of those games where the mind is willing but the body is weak. Nearly every Kings player looks like they’re playing with heavy legs. They just don’t have the extra jump required to win the puck battles or make the extra pass.

Should go at least 4-2 next 6 games. 5 reg losses at 25 games? Pretty damn good.

the 4 minute minor on Kempe was bull crap. But a great shot by Brodzinksi. Not a good weekend for us Kings fans. Jets on Wednesday, we'll turn it back on.

Just strange to think that quick is winning games for the Rangers after beating the King in the 2014 cup championship

Benny Allaire has unlocked Quick. Like JC6388 said above, where was this guy last season?

Benny Allaire has unlocked Quick. Like JC6388 said above, where was this guy last season?
How many times have we seen players not just goalies be rejuvenated by a change of teams, just like the rest of us non millionaires that sometimes need a change of scenery in our job environment.

Right now we just need the Kings to play solid hockey though December when typically fade….. and stay healthy. Unless they collapse they are in good playoff position and need to play the way they have been playing in April and June

Seriously WTF Bally's? I was watching this game online & I was about 20 or 30 minutes behind. So it's in the 3rd & the Kings are on a PP, Then all of a sudden it switches to the start of the game. I go to the homepage to see if I could watch the replay. It's not there yet, only the Islanders game. Now I have to wait 2 more hours until it gets to the 3rd period or until whenever they decide to put this game on replay. And I have to avoid seeing the score or any commentary on this game during that time.

Bill Ranford, our then goalie coach (who has since been replaced by Mike Buckley in June of this year as Ranford recently got promoted to director of goaltending operations for the Kings), must have lost some of his mojo and allowed Quick and Petersen to turn into sieves last season. That probably was a factor that lead to Quick being traded and Petersen sent down to Ontario and eventually getting shipped to Philadelphia. And although Talbot is rediscovering his form here in LA this season, he can only do so much before he gets brought down to Earth and turn back to the average Talbot of old.

Last edited:
Happy that Quick has found his game in New York after being horrible last year with the Kings.

Since the Kings have lost two games in a row, I decided that I am gonna spend the rest of the day eating pounds of latkes and crying myself to sleep.

Bystander: How is this any different from any other night?

Orphy: 😏

Can I just say Danault is a stud coming back from what appears to stitches in the cheek to score a goal after leaking blood like pumping station

Hockey players. Imagine a soccer player getting hit in the mouth w soccer ball. Team def got a boost, but bummer that they could not get the 2nd....

Back
Top Bottom