LGK D&D game

I'm a bit late to the game, room for one more?

Experience is zero actually playing, but quite a bit listening to DnD podcasts lol

I'm managing my kiddos hockey team, so that's been putting a large cramp in my schedule. If I can join and you guys settle on a date/time that works I'm very much in!

I'm managing my kiddos hockey team, so that's been putting a large cramp in my schedule. If I can join and you guys settle on a date/time that works I'm very much in!
Didn't you already join? Haha

Lol I did join the discord, but I haven't been terribly responsive so didn't want to assume it was official! I'm still in!

revenge of the nerds 80s GIF

Screenshot_2023-11-06_at_7.04.27_PM.png

I will heal the **** out of you!!

Reactions: FBJ
Sorry DNugget... but at least you can be level 2 next session!

PS - that was the most cinematic ending to a game I've ever ran!

Had lots of fun playing on Friday...LucSkyBomba runs a hell of a game. Looking forward to the next one.

If you're on the fence, join in and see if you enjoy it. If nothing else it's an opportunity to BS with other LGKers.

That was a really good reintro to gaming, had totally forgotten about the experience and the music was a great touch. Mini had a lot of fun too.

This was one of the only times the music actually worked in discord! It's been such a pain getting it to play right haha. Also I'm dumb and forgot to record it... I was too focused on getting the audio working. Would've been a good addition to the Rolling Brownout RPG family! (my soon to be RPG podcast)

Back
Top Bottom