LGK's Hard & Heavy

When we were at Monsterpalooza, Tom Savini said he was designing the new masks. I am puzzled by Slipknot. Was a huge fan early. But the gradual evolution has left me cold. Great live band. But the songs are either too light, or too heavy now. No real hooks. No discernible tunes. I remain optimistic.

When we were at Monsterpalooza, Tom Savini said he was designing the new masks. I am puzzled by Slipknot. Was a huge fan early. But the gradual evolution has left me cold. Great live band. But the songs are either too light, or too heavy now. No real hooks. No discernible tunes. I remain optimistic.

dude when we gonna hook up at Monsterpalooza?!

and you know what my problem with Slipknot is now? I feel like they're only dropping albums out of contractual obligation. Nothing has stuck out to me since Snuff. Dayum that came out 11 years ago wtf... The band died with Paul.

PS - Son of Monsterpalooza... let's do it!

RIP Larry Carroll (Slayer's artist) and Roslaw Szaybo (Judas Priest, Roy Orbison, Santana, The Clash, etc)

75% of the Burn My Eyes lineup of Machine Head playing 100% from that album at the Palladium in December.

75% of the Burn My Eyes lineup of Machine Head playing 100% from that album at the Palladium in December.

If you look up when that album came out, it makes you feel....

wait for it...

wait....

Old!

:rimshot: mhihi: :fpalm:

Haha.

Decibel Beer & Metal fest coming to Santa Ana in December. The line up thus far is Possessed, Nails, Vio-Lence, Cadaver, Schammasch, Evoken, Spirit Adrift, Visigoth, Gatecreeper(!), Graf Orlock, and Mortuous. More bands to be announced in a couple of months.

decibel beer & metal fest coming to santa ana in december. The line up thus far is possessed, nails, vio-lence, cadaver, schammasch, evoken, spirit adrift, visigoth, gatecreeper(!), graf orlock, and mortuous. More bands to be announced in a couple of months.

best name ever!!!!!

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!'s final show to be at The Forum at the end of November. Primus, Ministry, and Phil Anselmo & The Illegals (playing a Pantera set) is scheduled to warm things up.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!'s final show to be at The Forum at the end of November. Primus, Ministry, and Phil Anselmo & The Illegals (playing a Pantera set) is scheduled to warm things up.

\m/

Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap

Mr_Bungle_Admat_-_Full_Art-1565716480-640x828.jpg

Holy crap

Back
Top Bottom