LGK's Hard & Heavy

I mean for me it would be matzoh balls, but beggars can't be choosers. It is Japan

Mmmm. Matzo. I didn't want too sound too Jewish though. ;)

But you know, Matzo & Ramen don't hafta to be mutually exclusive.

56d5b035d33d0_2013_03Matzoballramen.JPG.885cb7169b7201feb6e8bf33fa4bfa2f.JPG

:hungry:

Iron Maiden and Ghost touring the US this summer. Devore :facepalm: on July 1.

Iron Maiden and Ghost touring the US this summer. Devore :facepalm: on July 1.

Although we will have to go out to the wasteland of Devore, they are making up for it by giving us more show than anyone else - the SoCal date starts at 3:30 and along with Iron Maiden and Ghost, it will also feature Kamelot and Exodus. I am guessing there will be 2 - 4 more bands, because 3:30 is way too early for just four.

I can only hope it takes less than three hours to get out like when I saw Sabbath there this summer.

Although we will have to go out to the wasteland of Devore, they are making up for it by giving us more show than anyone else - the SoCal date starts at 3:30 and along with Iron Maiden and Ghost, it will also feature Kamelot and Exodus. I am guessing there will be 2 - 4 more bands, because 3:30 is way too early for just four.

I can only hope it takes less than three hours to get out like when I saw Sabbath there this summer.
3 hours? You got off lucky!

Mario Maglieri, owner of The Whiskey, Roxy, and Rainbow bar and grill is dead at 93.

The Lead Singer Of AC/DC Flipped A Classic Racing Car And Walked Away With Hardly A Scratch
http://uproxx.com/music/acdc-brian-johnson-car-accident/
Brian's driving skill set is tight, he's a petrolhead and been on Top Gear* a handful of times. Plus, there is no way two lead singers from AC/DC die in a horrible fashion. Right?

* I love those guys and miss them. Would totally have a beer with all three of them. Is anyone watching grand tour? Not sure if it is worth it.

Side bar: I know nothing about cars I just like that they travel to weird places, the pretty colors (easy, stoner) and the fact that they are funny brits.

Back
Top Bottom