***Montreal Canadiens vs. LA Kings GDT 3/2/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Sooooo....when do we get visibility on Kopitar and his hand?

Great win, Gavrikov fitting good, hope Kopi is ok, cannot afford for him to be out.

Kings would need a collapse of epic proportions to not make the playoffs now. 11 points up on the Flames

Even if Kopi is hurt I doubt he would admit it. That guy played with the messed up wrist a couple of years ago. Please be ok, Kopi.

Kopi's play tonight reminded me why I have so many jerseys with #11 on the back.

It’s absolutely not out of the question. (As long as Kopi isn’t hurt, of course).

Seriously could come down to the last couple games with Vegas and Seattle back to back for their last two games

Gabe and QB giving flashes of the Kings future tonight. Perfect game to see it with the last 48hrs being all about the past emotionally.

Green number in the standings! Kings roar back to +1 in the Goal Differential column.

Looking forward to seeing Korpisalo play next game. Would make sense to start him against an Eastern team he is familiar with already.

Todd got asked about Kopi (post-game interview) and he said, "he is fine." Go Kings Go!!!

This time last year we were all certain he was going to be someone else's problem this season. And now he's one of my favorite players!! And such an asset to this team.

His stick work in tight is simply amazing!!

Back