Movies: Your guilty pleasures

Cobra (1986)

be00962f-9f41-442f-9c8c-0d6af1c1f1d7.jpg

Sometimes, I think that this a genuinely good movie since it has some great action moments and a good setup, but there are enough cliches and cheesiness in this to probably keep it in the guilty pleasure arena. :think:

The first five minutes of the velocipastor has made me rethink everything... Deadpool take note

Yep, Velocipastor is in my top ten. Bruce Campbell and Jean Claude van Damme could have added but the editing was inspired. There will be sequels... Because this didn't cost any money and I'll watch it ten times.

Ok. I know, I know. But I was very, relaxed.

It is completely silly in every single aspect. But, this is SOOOOOOO a video store junkie's nocturnal emission.

Please, roll it, drink it, whatever you prefer...and be transported to the days of the Star Video and 1 Hour photo.

220px-Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg

Germs. Delusions. Guerilla warfare. Time travel. French accordion music. Experimenting on "volunteers". Wonky eye. Good times.

Favorite quote: "I was attacked by a coked-up whore and a crazy dentist!?.

never considered 12 Monkeys a guilty pleasure

but I said that about most of this thread... nevermind

never considered 12 Monkeys a guilty pleasure

but I said that about most of this thread... nevermind

Fair enough. With all the talk of germs, pandemic and not allowing gatherings larger that 500 people...this felt right. If you follow the dark humor logic?

And, if Willis and Pitt were not in the movie this would have stayed a french short film (circa 1962).
giphy.gif

Fair enough. With all the talk of germs, pandemic and not allowing gatherings larger that 500 people...this felt right. If you follow the dark humor logic?

And, if Willis and Pitt were not in the movie this would have stayed a french short film (circa 1962).
giphy.gif

Why on earth did your description remind me of the curse of pinata Island?

Why on earth did your description remind me of the curse of pinata Island?

Whaaa-? The curse of pinata island? Unfamiliar with the reference but happy the description took you somewhere fun. Video game? Kids movie? Drug reference?

Possibly one of the most asstastic movies of all time.

Jesus.

My co-worker and his friends have a movie night once a month and show the worst possible movie ever. I like making suggestions, although he never thinks they're good enough but is alway kind enough to laugh. My last suggestion was: "You've Got Mail"*; I may throw that Pinata movie out as an option. Thx dude.

*Sorry Tom

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom