***Nashville Predators vs. LA Kings GDT 1/18/24 7:00pm EARLY START on ESPN+ & Hulu***

There was no Richards extension. His contract was with the Flyers. Mike never signed a contract with the Kings. But the Dubois deal is all on Rob.
Technically - Dean Lombardi could have bought out Richards after 2014 ... blind faith led him to let the window for compliance buyouts close, keeping Richards’ contract and annual cap hit of $5.75 million for the next six seasons.
Dean should have cut him loose...

Technically - Dean Lombardi could have bought out Richards after 2014 ... blind faith led him to let the window for compliance buyouts close, keeping Richards’ contract and annual cap hit of $5.75 million for the next six seasons.

In hindsight, I think he did that on purpose for Richards.

Yes, of course. But the comment was about a contract extension - something that never happened. It’s surprising to me how many people believe Lombardi extended Mike’s contract. That whole period when Mike was a King sure had its highs and lows. But there would not have been 2 Cups without him.

In a perfect world, I would like to see what PLD centering Kempe and Fagemo could do. Alternatively, 9-80-22 just might work if/when Arvy comes back to Danault's line. I think Kopi needs Byfileld and his youthful explosiveness on his wing right now.
Agree 100%! This is exactly what I want too.

That would be perfect for PLD (who I personally think have looked way better the last couple of games) and it would also give Fagemo a serious chance to prove if he had what it takes or not.

And I would also like to keep Kopitar and Byfield since they both are good for each other in different says!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom