***Nashville Predators vs. LA Kings GDT 1/18/24 7:00pm EARLY START on ESPN+ & Hulu***

Well, that's that. Except for Rittich, this team looks like they quit on Todd. Blake has no more excuses about his team's recent performance lately and has do something about Todd. Glad I'm not going to watch the Rangers-Kings game this coming Saturday, because my mom and I bought tickets for the Reign game that day. So, won't be back until the next Kings game after the Rangers.
Blake’s “statement” today inspired no one.

I haven't reached this point...yet...but like a distant ship's smoke on the horizon, I can see reality reflecting off the ocean's waves...

giphy.gif

All this offensive talent and mgmt can't see what everyone else sees.
Or can't accept it and just rationalize and compartmentalize everything to justify to themselves
what they are doing is correct.
And it's Clearly time for a new direction.

Lose the 1-3-1.
Establish a consistent/reckless forecheck
Turn them back into hunters of the puck instead of sitting back and always having to counter
Stop regrouping as a unit on the breakout and just f***ing GO
Make the game fun.

sh*t, I've tuned Todd out and I don't have to hear him every day.

One f***in goal... and Blake says TMac's job is safe? The oil won tonight, they are in third now.
Blake needs to go too. I keep hoping for some spark, but the Dubois trade is going to be a bigger anchor for this team than the Richards extension, and at least that one didn't cost any players. For a franchise with a history rife with absolutely terrible deal, the Dubois deal is already on the short list of worst trades in franchise history.

Blake’s “statement” today inspired no one.
And it's overall predictability made it seem like an AI presentation, not a real human being reading a script.

Maybe ownership should start taking a closer look at upper management, instead of the players and coaches.

Reactions: RoS
All this offensive talent and mgmt can't see what everyone else sees.
Or can't accept it and just rationalize and compartmentalize everything to justify to themselves
what they are doing is correct.
And it's Clearly time for a new direction.

Lose the 1-3-1.
Establish a consistent/reckless forecheck
Turn them back into hunters of the puck instead of sitting back and always having to counter
Stop regrouping as a unit on the breakout and just f***ing GO
Make the game fun.

sh*t, I've tuned Todd out and I don't have to hear him every day.
I agree with all of the above, especially this

This may have been mentioned earlier…but WHY IN THE EFF did they keep sending out the Kopitar pp unit?

Every. Single. Time.

They sucked.

What happened to the 4 lines rolling?

Kopi might have started great at start of season….but recently….he is playing old.

I haven't reached this point...yet...but like a distant ship's smoke on the horizon, I can see reality reflecting off the ocean's waves...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
“You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying”
Hope Byfield doesn’t get the post concussion IR break…even though he came back, it looked bad.
Frustrating game.

So we had lost 9 of the last 10 games, we can’t score goals anymore, we recall a young player who has scored 20 goals in 24 AHL games and of course effin McLellan scratch him…

This is beyond bad coaching!!

Back
Top Bottom