New Kings 'official supporter' group ROYAL ARMY

I can see a IS THERE A FIRE DRILL? chant if people leave before the game is over...OR if you're going to a Coyotes game...

I was embarrased as a Kings fan. If that stuff happened organically, cool, but it felt like a bunch of paid extras reacting to an applause sign.

Hmmm. Dude, they are 100% paid extras, or at least compensated for their time in perks. The same way the people chosen at the game to do the Ballys push-up challenge happen to be in their mid-twenties in crips, new jerseys of current players on the ice. Not a half-drunk fifty year olds in a mustard stained Corey Millen jersey.

But, Luc had to do something for the kids because anyone under ten is lost the microsecond they see the Kraken play. A effin sea monster or a big dumb lion? No contest. Drums make sense...it's like the first time you saw a college sporting event (for me anyway) the band was the coolest part. [Guy pointing to his head meme]

Is this guy part of the group?

l_a72ca620b8b7a4732120f0aba77b522d.jpg

You just offended 85% of LGK.

images-large.gif

Yup. Sorry fellas, Corey is a great guy and pretzels with extra mustard are delicious and if only that fan were in the push-up contest, it would be watchable. All love.

As long as they bring Ducks player cards for the urinals, I might be able to forgive them for the rest.

Hopefully Luc can find a way to get Mister Cartoon to create some Royal Army-themed Kings gear.

I noticed on Tuesday at the game that we are apparently now the "L.A. Kings", not the Los Angeles Kings. It was very apparent when the Kings took the ice and Annoying New PA Guy said, "Yoouurr L.Aaaa. Kings!" not, Your Los Angeles Kings. There was also a weird song about LA City that played before the guys came out from the corner. This thread just seemed the right place to complain about this issue.

Also....the drummers were drumming in 303 all night long, which was unpleasant. It was, however drowned out by the super-irritating girl sitting next to me who did NOT SHUT UP for even ONE SECOND during both the 2nd & 3rd periods talking to her boyfriend about who-knows-what but it definitely was not hockey!! It's only preseason and I already hate people. And drumming. At least I'm in the front row of my section so don't have to hate leaners, too.

And....why did I watch that stupid "We Are Los Angeles" video?? Now I have "You Are My Sunshine" in my head......

This is what is gonna happen when us 90's kids continue to trickle into the behind the scenes side of things.

The hockey experience is gonna be all out in yo' face TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!

10-Marvel-Comics-Characters-Who-Could-Only-Exist-In-The-Extreme-90s.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

TxRhYiMK7_hION5W8SsgpD1o_2QCcbfrqdXmVg3TYbiwbd4YifZ1AjCSelq6w70SD_rz-l4DH2MBBbKlU9IDhRdEBI9ACJI_A6bqD_MHz_fpbKDgYvpmrXKIdgYFlwJFn4fMwxg2veZasNZQGH8

59abea3407b449123201612166ea257ae1-17-poochie-simpsons.rsquare.w700.jpg

mhihi: :manybeers: :wootrock:

My desire to see a game in person at Staples is at an all time low.

Thanks, Luc.

I wonder if people will demand refunds or to be moved?

Probably going to be plenty of open seats if they want to move.

I sent an email asking if it's too late to request to be moved and technically wasn't told no, but that because it's close to the season it would be difficult. But I was offered 315 (Nyssa's section). Might have to take him up on that offer if this Royal Army BS doesn't go away.

I sent an email asking if it's too late to request to be moved and technically wasn't told no, but that because it's close to the season it would be difficult. But I was offered 315 (Nyssa's section). Might have to take him up on that offer if this Royal Army BS doesn't go away.

OOooh you might get Lappy!'s old seats.

No drummers during the Ducks game last night beyond Bailey.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back