Official Concerts of 2k19 \m/

Last night in Anaheim I saw Peter Murphy’s band with David J doing Bauhaus. They’re doing a 40th anniversary tour playing the 1st album in it’s entirety plus other Bauhaus songs. They started the North American leg in Anaheim but are coming back to LA in the future. It was great.

I saw the 40th anniversary show last night. Started great and turned too loud and distorted at the end of the show.

We ended up seeing Ben Bishop walking in LA Live when we headed back to the car. He's missing a tooth.

Tonight is my first show of 2019 and my first of 5 shows in March:

Mar 01 - Sharon von Etten
Mar 09 - Metric
Mar 11 - Muse
Mar 13 - Max Raabe
Mar 24 - Foals

If you want some great CanCon music, please go see Arkells and Dear Rouge when they arrive down there in a couple of weeks. :)

I saw the 40th anniversary show last night. Started great and turned too loud and distorted at the end of the show.

We ended up seeing Ben Bishop walking in LA Live when we headed back to the car. He's missing a tooth.

I really enjoyed the show. I wasn't terribly close (didn't feel like fighting for a spot), but thought the sound further back was fine. Stigmata Martyr was particularly great. That whole first album has held up really well over time.

Massive Attack just announced they have cancelled their US tour due to illness - bummer! Hope they reschedule.

Tool announced tour dates today. Nothing in CA or nearby just yet

MAY 05 - JACKSONVILLE, FL
MAY 07 - BIRMINGHAM, AL
MAY 08 - LOUISVILLE, KY
MAY 10 - HAMPTON, VA
MAY 11 - CONCORD, NC
MAY 12 - ROCKINGHAM, N.C.
MAY 13 - ST. LOUIS, MO
MAY 14 - KANSAS CITY, MO
MAY 16 - LINCOLN, NE
MAY 17 - DES MOINES, IA
MAY 19 - BRIDGEVIEW, ILLINOIS

All ages shows question. Do you guys still go? There is a show on Friday at the NOVO that I do want to see but it’s freaking all ages (ugh). For all their faults are they worth it?

All ages shows question. Do you guys still go? There is a show on Friday at the NOVO that I do want to see but it’s freaking all ages (ugh). For all their faults are they worth it?

Huh? I go to any show that I'm interested in. What are the faults of an all ages show?

Huh? I go to any show that I'm interested in. What are the faults of an all ages show?

Ha. For me the faults are the tweaking (not twerking) teens, the fights and the watered down booze. And, it's a rap show so GA is going to be the effing worst. But overall, Hcat that may be the push I need. Not overly excited about the album Action Bronson is touring on but I still love his old stuff. Feck. Feck. Feck. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. If not now, when?

1182efa592dd78ccd3d29ca46e33ec85.jpg

Went to The Fonda for the first time last night.

Nice venue. Small. good sound, well designed. A++

Saw

from Sasketoon, Saskatchewan.
Outstanding. Really good live band. Twin Lead Hammond organ sounding throwback. Magnificent

and GOOD LAWD!!!!!!!!

I have loved Rival Sons for a bit...never saw live. Should be sooooooooooooooooooo Monstrously huge.

Check these guys out. Friend of mine is the lead singer and they're starting to take off! Great rock n roll band!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next week is the start of a killer summer concert schedule for us (sorry all old R&R) - Chicago, the Rolling Stones, ZZ Top and Cheap Trick, Earth, Wind and Fire, The Who and finally Peter Frampton in his final public tour. Should be fun!

Are you going? I mentioned it to the wife, mostly as a lark since that's a holiday weekend, and she was super stoked. If we saw the last Crue show, then we have to see the last Slayer show...

Almost gotta

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom