***Playoffs Rd 1, GM 4 GDT - Oilers vs. Kings 4/23/23 >>6:00pm<< on BSW & TBS***

I say we rattle Campbell in game 5 to win in Edmonton and then see Skinner buckle under pressure in LA for game six resulting in us taking the series on Saturday.

They will go with Soup. Didn’t he stop 27 of 28? The Kings had some damn good looks too.

Fiala is the difference. They don't have an answer for him or that line.
Could have/should have had 5 goals in the 1st. Iafallo and QB gotta bear down, especially Byfield. HAS to poke that into an open net.
Since our 4th line is MIA, maybe we go 11 forwards and 7 d-men?

I'm still recovering from a hangover from last night's game, which I attended. No, not from an alcohol-induced hangover but from what I call a sports hangover -- the utter disappointment of letting that game slip away. After a dream first period, the game devolved into a nightmare. It's been hard to focus at work today, but at least they couldn't see me because I telework. But tomorrow is another day and another game!

Go Kings Go!

Fiala is the difference. They don't have an answer for him or that line.
Could have/should have had 5 goals in the 1st. Iafallo and QB gotta bear down, especially Byfield. HAS to poke that into an open net.
Since our 4th line is MIA, maybe we go 11 forwards and 7 d-men?

24 and 33 had some real good looks as well that looked like they should have been for sure goals.

I'm still recovering from a hangover from last night's game, which I attended. No, not from an alcohol-induced hangover but from what I call a sports hangover -- the utter disappointment of letting that game slip away. After a dream first period, the game devolved into a nightmare. It's been hard to focus at work today, but at least they couldn't see me because I telework. But tomorrow is another day and another game!

Go Kings Go!

This was me verbatum. I wasn't at the game, but I am hungover from being disappointed as well. Been difficult for me to focus as well, but good thing I telework because no one was able to see the disappointment on my face and body language.

Let's go win game 5!

Go Kings!!

As soon as the first period ended, I envisioned the kings giving up the lead, tied in the third, and an OT loss...we did it to them twice, only appropriate it happens to us. That's how these games go, it was my fault for calling the OT loss early on.

As soon as the first period ended, I envisioned the kings giving up the lead, tied in the third, and an OT loss...we did it to them twice, only appropriate it happens to us. That's how these games go, it was my fault for calling the OT loss early on.

Yup that sounds 100% on you. Damn.

:dancing_cube:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back