***Playoffs Round 1 Game 3 Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings 7:00pm on BSSC & TBS***

We have 1 line we can count on and EDM knows this and has stifled it.
The rest can be moved around.
Stetcher has bite, is Strand available? Jacob Moverare has size.
Lias in for Lizotte, Lias has some bite & size.
Cal in for Quick.

There are options, will Todd make any?

on the other hand, the guys you listed havent really contributed that much this season. Stetcher isnt really even much more than some insurance on the blue line because of all the injuries. My point being that the guys that you're talking about replacing are guys that got us there this season, and they deserve a chance to try and figure out how to win. They need figure out how to overcome this sort of physical play. It's a learning experience for them too, not just for guys like Byfield. And you can bet your ass that Blake and coach are watching to see how individuals respond because they will need to know who they can move forward with. If lizotte cant figure out how to play through this, then he'll have to be replaced.

on the other hand, the guys you listed havent really contributed that much this season. Stetcher isnt really even much more than some insurance on the blue line because of all the injuries. My point being that the guys that you're talking about replacing are guys that got us there this season, and they deserve a chance to try and figure out how to win. They need figure out how to overcome this sort of physical play. It's a learning experience for them too, not just for guys like Byfield. And you can bet your ass that Blake and coach are watching to see how individuals respond because they will need to know who they can move forward with. If lizotte cant figure out how to play through this, then he'll have to be replaced.

LOL!

Lizotte is the least of our problems.

Wouldn't seem to matter, both have been shellacked last 2 games. Meanwhile Smith has been very good.

LOL!

Lizotte is the least of our problems.

i agree, but that's not really my point. My point is that you have to give the guys that got us here a chance to learn and grow. It's not just about Byfield. It's about a team that has little experience in the playoffs collectively. Playing Stetcher or Strand, or swapping Lias for Lizotte is a disservice to the team and the individuals who earned this shot.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back