***Pre-Season Game 5 GDT LA Kings @ Anaheim Ducks in San Diego 7:00pm on iHeart radio & streamed on Ducks website***

what just happened to gibson? And did they just clean up his crease after he left?

Nice save by Portillo. He still gives me CalP vibes, though

Nice hip check on the PK, Bjornfot. He’s moving well tonight.

I really like Ziemmer. Big & fast & fearless

My opinion, I was at the game, it may be wrong:

I was watching the 3 D, Foot, Clark, and Spence.

Foot has it for the left side. Took some time and still a bit to learn so slotting him in 3rd line is perfect. He has some exp in pros for a few years and major time in AHL. This is his time to shine. 2nd line is his cap. Could be good long term after 2 years of Gavi. Would lose him if set on waivers. This is his last chance with us. Prove it boy! Played nice with D8 for a bit.

Clark is D. Offensive D!!! the dude knows what he is doing. Just....... He still needs his cup of coffee. Not like secluded last year 9 games. He needs a real test vs real players... Stone grabbing you and giving the utter fear in to you included. But i saw him tonight be the instigator on a major scrum he needed to be puled off by linesmen. And the most beautiful thing was on the PP a point feed from down low set it up back peddling on the B line and then a no look back fakee pass to Spence who was loaded on his back side who blasted a SON but was blocked. This is who he is fighting for a spot. He passed to him. He may have a better SON at that time but, Cant tell from the rafters. He wants others around him better. He is better. He will make others better.

Spence has game. He always has. Proven it in AHL the last 2 years. Proven it on his call up on the D decimation. Size really does not matter when your brain is bigger than most. He has only moved up in proving he is NHL ready. Despite his size, the dude plays above it big time. He is my pick for 3rd RD. Give Clark a few months in minors to show us all they are all minions like OHL. Sell off Roy by late Dec. And your RD is set for a few till D8s contract is up and they make him replaceable. Both Clark and Spence could be 1 2 on the R for a decade.

Really fun night. Lost phone in Ub..car. Tix was on that phone. Crack a Gov phone to get my tix online... late in 10min 1st.... Drank way to much... Lots of GKG!!! 4 in fact. Honestly asking others around me about the Ducks/gulls lineup and they had no clue (with Gulls players names on their backs). High five to the parents i met next to me for the stadium announcer. Drank more after. Got same Ub...car to pickup. Got phone back. Major tip.. AHL games got expensive. Home... Drink...Type....

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom