***Preseason Game #4 LA Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights 9/27/23 7:00pm on NHL Network***

Nyssa42

jammer's overlord
Staff member
TEAM LGK

LGKlogo2.png

Game Day Thread
Preseason Game #4
9/27/23
**Game Time 7:00pm**

PS3-Kings-Logo.png
PS4-VGKLogo.png

LA Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Pre-Season Results

09/22/23 Kings 3, Coyotes 5
09/23/23 Coyotes 2, Kings 3
09/24/23 Kings 2, Ducks 3 (OT)

PS4-Team-Stats.png

PS4-Goalie-Comp.png

PS4Pic2.png

**Game Time 7:00pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:***NHL Network***

Radio
: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

9/24/23 Post-Game Quotes:
Marco Sturm
On the performances of Francesco Pinelli and Alex Laferriere

Frankie [Pinelli] is a totally different player than he was a year ago and he showed it at the Rookie Faceoff. He scored a nice goal today. He’s very calm and he’s very comfortable, so we’re happy about that. For Laferriere, we expect nothing else. There’s always room to grow. He knows he’s a good, dominant player, but he just has to show up every night and maybe be a little more consistent. That will come. He doesn’t have too many games under his belt yet. They’ve both been great.

On trying to find success with a brand new group of players
We packed a lot of information into their heads the last few days, so it’s not easy. The good thing is, most of the new guys have been around [the league] so they have some experience. Still, it was a lot the last few days and overall it was probably pretty normal for them, besides the first period. We saw a pretty good game from us and it’s just unfortunate we gave it away at the end.

On another impressive game from Jacob Ingham
He was solid. He made some really good saves, especially in the first period. In the second period and third period, he didn’t have as much to do, but I thought he was pretty calm in net. Again, he’s another guy who had a tough year last year with the injury. We’re all happy for him and I thought he was really solid tonight.

Jacob Ingham
On seeing NHL Preseason action tonight after last week’s rookie showcase

I think it felt a little bit different. I was really excited and a little bit nervous to be honest. Getting to wear that NHL jersey was good. I think this is my sixth training camp so it was a big moment for me, thinking back to where I was a year ago and to get here now and have this opportunity to play. I think there’s good nerves and I felt a little nervous going in, but I think I found my game and settled in.

On refocusing for the shootout
It was a quick reset. Honestly, on the OT goal, I think I got a little ahead of it. I thought the [Ducks] guy was going to grab the puck and then try to go upstairs, high-glove. He made a good move, grabbed it quick, and snuck it five-hole. After that, I just shut the door. I’m normally pretty good at shootouts and I knew that we lost in overtime, but we were going to win the shootout.

On his confidence level after tonight
My confidence is really high right now. It’s been a long time coming and I’m really happy but every day we’re going to work. Credit to [goalie development coach] Adam Brown. He’s really been helping me take my game to the next level and he’s been working with me and hitting all the little things during practice so we stay sharp and continue to play well. I think it all comes down to playing now. We’ve put in all the work in the summer and now let’s just go out and play. Brownie and I have been working together closely but there hasn’t been too much video or instruction. It’s kind of just about going in there, getting my game as fast as I can now and being ready to play when called upon. Hopefully we get called upon a little more now going down the stretch.

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

FORWARDS
Hudon – Tynan – Laferiere
Thomas – Pinelli – Hodgson
Madden – Maltsev – Chromiak
Ward – Helenius – Francis

DEFENSE
Connauton – Clarke
Krygier – Santini
Booth – Hicketts

GOALIES

Portillo
Berube

GOLDEN KNIGHTS PROBABLE LINEUP

FORWARDS
Brisson-Eichel-Marchessault
Howden-Stephenson-Stone
Rondbjerg-Brabenec-Comtois
Morelli-Demek-Rempal

DEFENSE
Martinez-Pietrangelo
Hutton-Cormier
Mayo-Chayka

GOALIES
Hill
Vikman

Former Kings

Michael Amadio
PS4-Amadio.png

Ben Hutton
PS4-Hutton.png

Alec Martinez
PS4-Martinez.png

Brayden McNabb
PS4-Mc-Nabb.png

Last edited:
So max vbookie bet on the Knights? Seems like an easy win. If the Knights run that roster against the Kids... 8-1.

Thanks Susan! I just suddenly remembered they won the damn Cup. Their fans will be extra insufferable at Staples this year. Good luck to all those people who are attending live... lol

Thanks Susan! I just suddenly remembered they won the damn Cup. Their fans will be extra insufferable at Staples this year. Good luck to all those people who are attending live... lol
Went to a game against Vegas and I was like NEVER again. Well not never. It was annoying to the max. The gold blazers, the heckling, the audacity…

So max vbookie bet on the Knights? Seems like an easy win. If the Knights run that roster against the Kids... 8-1.
I'm sure they'll be playing some kids as well. I'll try to find a real roster before game time, but busy at work today so might not have a chance

I'm sure they'll be playing some kids as well. I'll try to find a real roster before game time, but busy at work today so might not have a chance
They’d be silly not to. Calgary gained nothing from beating up on Vancouver’s AHL/junior prospects.

Last edited:
There are two Ducks goalies & an injured Duck in the Vegas portion of the "probable lineup" section. 😋😃

Thanks Nyssa! It’s fun to see the oldtimers on LGK! Go Kings Go!!

Attachments

• IMG_0738.png
    IMG_0738.png
    935.7 KB · Views: 12
will this game actually be on NHL Network or blacked out. They blacked out the Avs and Knights a couple nights ago..........

Just fired up IHeartRadio. Who is this doing the broadcast with Daryl?

They’d be silly not to. Calgary gained nothing from beating up on Vancouver’s AHL/junior prospects.
Saw the Vegas lineup tonight - let’s see if Eichel and Stephenson can hold up with Tynan and Thomas.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom