***Preseason Game #8 San Jose Sharks vs. LA Kings in UTAH GDT 10/05/23 6:00pm on BSW***

Wtf no game recap or highlights or anything on nhl.com or YouTube what gives. Even more frustrating on the NHL app there is a play recap button and nothing happens way to go NHL

Wtf no game recap or highlights or anything on nhl.com or YouTube what gives. Even more frustrating on the NHL app there is a play recap button and nothing happens way to go NHL
best part of the game

I watch that for sure just wanted to see the juice overtime goal and what kind of goals Copley was giving up since I had a tap out at work after the second

Let's just say that Copley didn't have the best night.

Last edited:
Copley had a good night. He made some really big saves. The first goal was a PP tip-in he wasn’t going to stop. The third one I guess wasn’t great but there was traffic and it was a garbage goal. It was nothing like his Aussie outing.

Copley had a good night. He made some really big saves. The first goal was a PP tip-in he wasn’t going to stop. The third one I guess wasn’t great but there was traffic and it was a garbage goal. It was nothing like his Aussie outing.
that rebound though

that rebound though
Yeah not great. But overall I like the saves he did make. He played like he did last year, saved just enough where Kings could win. So for the low bar he’s at, he delivered.

I saw that Clarke, Laferriere and Turcotte got assigned to Ontario.

I get Clarke (Spence seems to have been better) and Turcotte, but didn’t Laferriere look really good with PLD and Fiala? Why don’t let him get a chance to play some games there, especially with Kaliyev suspended?

Can someone explain please?

I saw that Clarke, Laferriere and Turcotte got assigned to Ontario.

I get Clarke (Spence seems to have been better) and Turcotte, but didn’t Laferriere look really good with PLD and Fiala? Why don’t let him get a chance to play some games there, especially with Kaliyev suspended?

Can someone explain please?
i think most of the guys that are on the team want to have some games in preseason to get up to speed (they played in australia, then took about a week off). Also, we already know that Turc and Laf will not be on the team to start the season, so get them all to Ontario to get ready for the reign game tomorrow.

and to be clear in case it isn't, the team doesn't have the cap space to keep them up past preseason.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom