Random Thoughts Thread

Where ever you go................ There you are

"Disclosure Notice: The above listed post is that of a disgruntled hockey fan on the internet and in no way should be taken as truth or any substance. It does not reflect the views of the host website or its sponsors. If you are offended, please take a moment to reflect on what was written, and then ask yourself whether or not there should have been a “/sarcasm” next to the statement. If you feel the poster took the comment too far, write a letter to Santa. Maybe that will help.
Now go away."

Now there is a great randon quote!!!! Nice work daxx!!!!!!

If you're a doctor's office, and the only reason a patient is coming in is to get some results of tests done a week ago and you don't have their results, shouldn't you be courteous enough to cancel their appointment before they get there if you won't have the results at appointment time?

My balls cause me more pain and suffering than pleasure.

Job hunting feels eerily similar to emailing a thousand copies of your resume to a black hole.

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

Babys dont need a vacation but I see them at the beach anyways

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?

If you're addicted to smoked cheese, can you get cheese patches???

When I'm on hold for the Oregon DMV and the hold music is 'The Cars - Going Round and Round' Did they do that on purpose? (this just happened)

I care far less about what someone believes than I do about them having a good reason for believing it.

Back
Top Bottom