Random Thoughts Thread

It is written, in whatever they write these things, that if you bite the inside of your cheek or lip, there's a 99% chance you'll bite the same spot again within the next 24 hours. no:

Truer words have never been spoken!

Still in a constant war with the kitchen staff to the point where I'm having my choice of cereal smuggled in...

Finally got to the gym yesterday and nearly fell over getting to the one machine... Should have started off on the left foot and break my normal pattern of right foot first... Tomorrow they promise to get a wheelchair with a higher seat to accommodate my leg span... At least I did some exercises to strengthen my ankle...even though that one machine does a better job at keeping me honest...

Not sure when I'll be doing stairs...but hopefully it will be a few weeks if my insurance will hold out as long to actually allow it...

The doctors...nurses and training staff are great...just the kitchen staff needs a Ouija board to find their brains...

Trust me... it's fit for a king...if I named a dog King...of course...

Averaging 125 feet on my walking...just need to strengthen my right ankle a bit more and on my balance before I even consider stairs... Definitely the distance has to improve by my standards...

Looks like it will be closer to the original October 5th release date than sooner if all goes on my schedule...

Not sure if I'll be ringing this year...but I do plan to be selling off a few items to spearhead my move to Wyoming...

I leave tomorrow at 11AM!!!

Climbed more steps than Rocky ever did...with a sprained pinky toe...

It's a shame the kitchen staff failed their Taco Bell cooking exams and came to this rehab facility... Think I lost 30 pounds the hard way with their cooking... Trust me in saying that it works better than any probiotic on the market now...

Need to work on two computers when I get home and one is transferring my server to a new case and junk the old relics that I bought in 2002...the case and power supply...

Also I will give more attention to my Razzie this time around...and give him more room to chase his laser mouse toy... 14 and still acts like a kitten...

Screen-Shot-2022-09-09-at-6.40.18-PM.png

Had to junk one computer as it was way too gone to do anything further with it... I just kept the SATA drive and a few cables just in case I need the latter...

The other computer just needed a bit of extra room for me to work on it...and I think by tomorrow it should be in its final resting place... Just did two runs on the test bench and it's nearly ready... One more test and it will go in the case... The worst part is finding the zip ties to manage this better... At worst a one day delay to get new zip ties...

I'm not waiting for the AM5 platform and will pray this AM4 build will hold 15 years like my freshly scrapped AM2 did...

This will be an LMDE 5 build...and can't wait to work on my Linux OS of choice...

Why is it when you buy toothpaste you can only have white teeth, or clean gums, or no tartar, or no gingivitis? Why can't they make a toothpaste that does all those things??

I wanna go back to the times where the biggest controversy was whether or not Bat Child was real.

FewWYR6UAAAOcli

Stealing a song by just adding cymbals and changing the title is like putting a train horn and license plate on a Rolls Royce and claiming the design as your own...

Heh a little stressed today. So I know my fellow international futbol enthusiasts on the board have kicked around the idea of skipping the country as of late. Boys, we might have to ramp up the exit plan. I've got two super cute jackets, a passport and some "trail" running shoes (logic: the rolling hills of Ireland), and that "go bag" is in the car. Roll call?

My inner voice right now:
85093c49-d4c9-4a74-b347-da1026b01b4f_text.gif

[Present state]
giphy.gif

You know it's bad when the motion sensor on your Big Mouth Billy Bass goes off at 2AM and finding out your cat chasing his tail set it off...

I think I found Razzie's birthday present for his upcoming 15th birthday on Valentine's day...a catnip filled banana... He's gone through six of them and lately found three he batted under the fridge... Maybe get a few more fuzzy balls while I'm at it... We're already overrun with catnip mice and I have to pull the covers over my head in case one of them hits me in the face in my sleep again...

I used to say that my love don't cost a thing, but with this inflation, it might now cost something. ;)

"I think it takes a big man to cry. I also think it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."
- Jack Handy

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom