***San Jose Sharks vs. LA Kings GDT 12/27/23 >>7:00pm<< on BSW***

How fortunate young Mr. Byfield is to have the opportunity to play with Anze Kopitar and Adrian Kempe. And the veterans are equally blessed to play with that kid with so much to bring to the table. That line has evolved into such a weapon!

Rittich was just solid, what you need from a backup.

Yes, and at this point, Copley is frankly expendable. As good as he was last season, this season, he came back down to Earth and lost his luster. Rittich has now taken over as the Kings #2 goalie in the roster.

Woo hoo! Now take that energy to the Golden Boy arena and get a win there! They got spanked by the Quacks, I expect them to come out strong!

Attachments

• IMG_4824.jpeg
    IMG_4824.jpeg
    689.3 KB · Views: 9
Yes, and at this point, Copley is frankly expendable. As good as he was last season, this season, he came back down to Earth and lost his luster. Rittich has now taken over as the Kings #2 goalie in the roster.
Maybe, but other teams have pointed out how Rittich runs hot then really cold.

Kempe should’ve had 3 goals tonight. His best game in almost month so it’s not too surprising he got on the board twice. Gonna need the rest of the 1st line to show up tonight vs. Vegas. Very important game.

.710 points percentage is the best in the West. Only the Rangers at .742 are above them in the league.
Would love another crack at the Rags but this time with a healthy Gavrikov. Guess we’ll have to wait until next month…

Lots of great goals last night from hard work overpowering the Sharks. Lewis drove right to the net. Laffy was so strong on the puck along the boards before getting it to Kaliyev for PL’s rebound. The second Kempe goal was stunning.

I wanted the Kings to go 4-2 this last stretch and that’s just what they did. I have no expectations tonight or against the Oil. Tough games without much rest. At least the Ducks play physical. Vegas should have had a much tougher evening than the Kings.

Slow start (not surprising after three days off), and a strong finish from the Kings. They better be ready tonight, because you know the Knights are going to be after getting stomped by the Ducks last night.

Woo hoo! Now take that energy to the Golden Boy arena and get a win there! They got spanked by the Quacks, I expect them to come out strong!
Someone pointed out that their Eichel, Stone and Pietrangelo all played 23-25+ minutes last night so there may be a little fatigue. They are also going with their backup goalie, Patera, who has a 3.98 GAA and .897 save %...so of course he will look like a Vezina candidate tonight :fpalm: :p

Fun game to attend, for at least the last 40 minutes. Pretty solid 60, big goals from Fiala after he got out of the dog house, PLD and Lewie to get the ball rolling. Kempe there to slam the door shut.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom