***San Jose Sharks vs. LA Kings GDT 3/10/22 7:30pm on BSW***

It?s just become painful to watch. There is no way he is contributing enough to compensate for his misplays.

If Brown was somehow playing for the Leafs, he would have been roasted on a spit long before this by the fans, but most especially by the Toronto press. But in L.A., the press is what . . . 1 1/2 people? Still, they should be giving it to Brown and TMac and Blake and Robitaille on a regular basis for this WTF roster decision.

Kings sure are getting some help. Vegas lost again.

What is this - the weak Pacific the pundits predicted?

forgot to mention that on the way out of the arena last night they gave out dog toys.....squeaky dog toys.....and, yes, EVERYONE was squeaking them all the way back to their cars. It was hilarious. My daughter made me put it in the trunk for the drive home. She was not in a mood for dog toy squeaking on the way home, lol

forgot to mention that on the way out of the arena last night they gave out dog toys.....squeaky dog toys.....and, yes, EVERYONE was squeaking them all the way back to their cars. It was hilarious. My daughter made me put it in the trunk for the drive home. She was not in a mood for dog toy squeaking on the way home, lol

How did social media miss this?

Say out loud what you said about benching Kempe AND Iafallo when we're already down Arvy, Lemieux and Drew is also hurt. 95% of Kings fans would call for your head lol. If you're gonna bench people, maybe look at Brown, Byfield, Grundstrom....

Did I say bench. I said sit them and give them a rest day. They do this in every sport except football unless they already clinched. Byfield, Brown and Grundstrom have not produced this year so they are doing exactly what we thought they would. Iafallo and Kempe are supposed to produce and they haven't in some time, so give them some rest.

Did I say bench. I said sit them and give them a rest day. They do this in every sport except football unless they already clinched. Byfield, Brown and Grundstrom have not produced this year so they are doing exactly what we thought they would. Iafallo and Kempe are supposed to produce and they haven't in some time, so give them some rest.

i mean i don't mean to be an a-hole but to play in this league, you need to be a good, conditioned, professional. If you're making $4+ million a year to rest when the going gets tough, i don't know what to say. It sends the wrong message to the team, to the fans, to the organization. Guys like AA, JAD, Grundstrom know their roles and they know they have to keep their spot in the lineup, but top players like Kopi, Iafallo, Kempe, etc want to play every night. You think they want to ask the coach for a rest? Even if we don't agree, i'm totally cool with that. I just see that as sending a bad message....

NHL players get rest days all the time. Coaches usually call them maintenance days.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom