So, what should happen to Frozen Fury?

I believe the NHL and the teams want at least 10,000 spectators at the event, so Tahoe may not be the place to hold the event. I personally would love it. If they hold it in Palm Desert, hotel prices change dramatically on the 1st of October. Or just let it fade to black.

Make sure you stop at Zapateria la Ballerina for the latest in Western fashions. Can't be beat, at those prices.

Attachments

• XNE088.gif
    XNE088.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Cheeseman says they are looking at options. Hoven suggested Arizona given there is still a decent fanbase for hockey there.

I don’t know if there’s any place that matches what Vegas was, being a destination site that’s under a day’s drive away. So if it continues it might have to be one or the other. Palm Springs is nice, I go there often. But I don’t know if it’s a destination. Maybe to people outside of Southern California it is. San Diego for sure would be. Certainly not Bakersfield. Either places would be good for preseason games against division rivals. And I think we should play more preseason games in cities around Southern California. But I wouldn’t call them Frozen Fury.

As far as being a place where a potential NHL city might be, that was never a consideration when the games were in Vegas. So I’d rather it be in a place where the fans could have a good time & not think about if a team is going to move there. Maybe we can just go back to Vegas & be the visiting team. As long as they don’t shut us out from buying tickets. Otherwise it might be time to let it die.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back