The other teams thread

f*** you. VGK IN 4 deal with it
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

These first two days have been insane.

The first period of this Jets Avs game was wild. So much skill and talent, and seeing so many goals by going hard to the net.

Hope the Kings are watching that.

These first two days have been insane.

The first period of this Jets Avs game was wild. So much skill and talent, and seeing so many goals by going hard to the net.

Hope the Kings are watching that.
7 goals on 23 shots. Avs' goalie was that bad?

I didn't follow that Avs/Winterpeg game until about half and it was still bananas. And now I am cheering against the Canucks.

Hee hee. Not a bad NHL Playoff evening. 😏

This is obviously extremely premature, but.. who do we want to see come out of the other round 1 series, if the Kings managed to oust the Oil? If Vegas beats Dallas, and Van beats Nash, would the Kings draw Van in the second round?

This is obviously extremely premature, but.. who do we want to see come out of the other round 1 series, if the Kings managed to oust the Oil? If Vegas beats Dallas, and Van beats Nash, would the Kings draw Van in the second round?
Yes. Rounds 1 & 2 stay in the division bracket. Kings and Vegas can’t meet until Conference Final.

Can anyone here say they didn't see this coming? I'm sure Grundstrom was used in the same manner, but there's an obvious loophole in the system, which started with Kucherov in Tampa and last two years with Stone specifically. I say these players are not allowed to play until the second round. Unfair how it's abusing the salary cap rules.
I don't quite agree. There is no "abuse" as those teams are playing under the rules. However, the RULES should be changed...it's a bit of a joke as it is now.

jom

I don't quite agree. There is no "abuse" as those teams are playing under the rules. However, the RULES should be changed...it's a bit of a joke as it is now.

jom
And nothing will be done to change those rules. Maybe it’ll be addressed during the next CBA negotiation in 2026. Maybe not. I’m still unsure which side sees this as a problem. The fans complain. But the players certainly love it. And the teams certainly like having the flexibility.

To the surprise of no one, Mark Stone's spleen seems to be fully healed, he scored the first goal

Back
Top Bottom