The totally bizzare and WTF Thread....

Space aliens argument prompts woman to stop sex act with gun - UPI.com

A domestic dispute that resulted from an argument about the existence of space aliens ended when Jennifer McCarthy of Santa Fe allegedly pulled a handgun from her genital area and pointed it at her boyfriend.

McCarthy was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault on a household member after she allegedly stopped performing a sex act with a silver Smith and Wesson and pointed it at her boyfriend’s head."Who is crazy, you or me?" she reportedly asked him, referencing the earlier argument about aliens.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Space aliens argument prompts woman to stop sex act with gun - UPI.com

A domestic dispute that resulted from an argument about the existence of space aliens ended when Jennifer McCarthy of Santa Fe allegedly pulled a handgun from her genital area and pointed it at her boyfriend.

McCarthy was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault on a household member after she allegedly stopped performing a sex act with a silver Smith and Wesson and pointed it at her boyfriend’s head."Who is crazy, you or me?" she reportedly asked him, referencing the earlier argument about aliens.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Tee hee

Well, today on the 91 some ahole in front of me decides to hock a lugie out his window. landed right on my windshield.
Being the calm rationale person that I am, got in front of him, and sprayed a ton of windshield fluid on this piece of crap Jeep truck. Then slowed down, and wouldnt let him pass me.
Seriously, WTF!?!?!?! Spitting out the window while driving in LA fwy's? F you!

Well, today on the 91 some ahole in front of me decides to hock a lugie out his window. landed right on my windshield.
Being the calm rationale person that I am, got in front of him, and sprayed a ton of windshield fluid on this piece of crap Jeep truck. Then slowed down, and wouldnt let him pass me.
Seriously, WTF!?!?!?! Spitting out the window while driving in LA fwy's? F you!

Seriously you decided to endanger everyone's life on the road because someone spit inadvertently on your car? Thanks for that.

Seriously you decided to endanger everyone's life on the road because someone spit inadvertently on your car? Thanks for that.
I dont think I endangered anyone. Just blocked him in with the big rig next to me. Plus, 91 fwy at around 3PM. Maybe 45mph.
But, yes. Total ahole move by me.

Lots of road rage in LA. Yesterday about noon I was doing 45 down Baldwin in Arcadia. A 85 year old lady (who really shouldn't have a license anymore) makes a right, on her red light in front me. I quickly changed lanes so as not rear end her, and beeped as I went by her. As she pulls up next to me at a red light, she rolls down her window and is angrily shouting at me. I say nothing, I simply shake my head 'no' and waggle my index finger back and forth (indicating 'don't do that'- it wasn't the bird). God she went ballistic, I think if she had a gun she would've shot me.

Lots of road rage in LA. Yesterday about noon I was doing 45 down Baldwin in Arcadia. A 85 year old lady (who really shouldn't have a license anymore) makes a right, on her red light in front me. I quickly changed lanes so as not rear end her, and beeped as I went by her. As she pulls up next to me at a red light, she rolls down her window and is angrily shouting at me. I say nothing, I simply shake my head 'no' and waggle my index finger back and forth (indicating 'don't do that'- it wasn't the bird). God she went ballistic, I think if she had a gun she would've shot me.

was she an Asian?

Speaking of odd stories involving spit. I remember in high school riding the bus with my brother to school. He hawks one out the window while we were going pretty quick. It came back in 2 windows back and hit our friend Isaac right in the face. I have never seen a bus go so quiet so fast.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom