Trade Vilardi and Durzi

I

IceWarrior

Lurker
Maybe if the kings can trade Vilardi and Durzi the team can pick up some NHL players that can open up the ice more.

Liebillitys and should be traided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trade Iafallo and put Gabe on the 3rd.

Kaliyev, Byfield, and Vilardi should be something looked at. There's no way Vilardi doesn't get claimed if put on waivers. Iafallo is like a poor man's Trevor Lewis.

It finally looks like the Kings have some depth now. I can see a trade coming.

I wonder what it would require to pry Kaiden Guhle(LHD) from the Montreal Canadiens? They have a noted surplus of LHD, but maybe not anymore after reading Romanov to the Isles.

Also, I am extremely frustrated every time I watch Quinton Byfield play. The kid clearly has some extreme skill, and incredible physical tools. Alas, it just looks like he’s running around on the ice aimlessly, or running himself into corners. Ugh..

Maybe if the kings can trade Vilardi and Durzi the team can pick up some NHL players that can open up the ice more.

After their early display during this preseason, I think it would be nuts to trade Durzi and Vilardi. They have been two of our most potent performers, not just amongst the young guys, but all the way up and down the entire roster. Grundstrom and Kaliyev have also been extremely impressive. These four might be seriously called upon over the course of this season, particularly if regression candidates like Danault, Moore, kopitar, kempe and Doughty don?t quite perform at the same levels they did last season

I wonder what it would require to pry Kaiden Guhle(LHD) from the Montreal Canadiens? They have a noted surplus of LHD, but maybe not anymore after reading Romanov to the Isles.

If we could acquire BOTH Kaiden Guhle and Shayne Gostisbehere we'd have
"Goulie and Ghostie", making us the #1 Halloween team.
:flypig:

Also, I am extremely frustrated every time I watch Quinton Byfield play. The kid clearly has some extreme skill, and incredible physical tools. Alas, it just looks like he?s running around on the ice aimlessly, or running himself into corners. Ugh..

He's big, and he's skilled, and (most importantly) he's young. My guess is that it's all going to come together at some point in the future, he's going to explode in impact play, and then you'll no longer be frustrated. kicking:

I like Byfield's size, he just needs to do some more push ups and eat a few more cheeseburgers.

He's big, and he's skilled, and (most importantly) he's young. My guess is that it's all going to come together at some point in the future, he's going to explode in impact play, and then you'll no longer be frustrated. kicking:

Yep he likely will go down the power forward path which means it will take him longer than normal to develop into the player he will be, but once he does, you are right, he will have a large impact on the game.

Also, I am extremely frustrated every time I watch Quinton Byfield play. The kid clearly has some extreme skill, and incredible physical tools. Alas, it just looks like he’s running around on the ice aimlessly, or running himself into corners. Ugh..

He was 10/13 in the faceoff circle Saturday...given it's a small sample set, but that alone is remarkable. He's also skating much better than he did last year. His hockey sense was known to not be the greatest, but with time he'll get comfortable and pick it up. I expect this will be his breakout year, but regardless if it's this year or next when he breaks out the explosion will register on CalTech's Seismic map.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back