***Vancouver Canucks vs. LA Kings Final Home Game GDT 4/10/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Just got back from Fan Appreciation, did anyone win anything? Besides the jersey off the backs, a handful of sticks and the Toyota, what else did they give away? I didn't even see a t-shirt toss. The only time I saw Bailey was on the ice for the truck give away.

Just got back from Fan Appreciation, did anyone win anything? Besides the jersey off the backs, a handful of sticks and the Toyota, what else did they give away? I didn't even see a t-shirt toss. The only time I saw Bailey was on the ice for the truck give away.

Just the typical Yamaava, sauce or pass and the Puck under the hat. Did not see anything else.

I wondered about that towards the end. Tonight might as well have been any other regular season game.

Ok game. Good goaltending. Doughty looked bad (but he always is ready for the big games.) Moore could barely stand. Need that line to be ready.

Nice to see Durzi stand up for a teammate even if the play was far less than many unanswered plays we’ve seen.

Kempe on the other hand, should never be fighting. Ever. That’s where we’re lacking. If he’s getting pushed around by Miller, someone else needs to take care of that.

102 pts is better than I would have predicted, but hard to be confident going into the playoffs.

Midway through the year it looked the one question mark was goaltending. Now as we limp into the playoffs, it feels like the only thing that is working exactly the way it needs to.

Still hopeful. All you have to do is get in the playoffs but I’d like to see something in the Ducks game to instill some confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you thinking the refs will go playoff style and swallow their whistles in the third?

Hell, they started doing that a month ago. I'm not sure why the rulebook even exists.

0-00-more-like-guidelines-than-actual-rules.png

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Kempe to take the final home game penalty of the season, nobody guessed Doughty for the last goal:

Kempe single guess (4 points)
Rogie Vachon
randdog
dannybuoy1
notbob

Kempe multiguess (1 point):
Rusty
VegasHockey
JETS GARAGE
John a90
Nyssa42

That first period put me to sleep but I woke up in time for the Kempe "fight", thank goodness he came out of it unscathed, but glad to see them playing close to the edge emotionally. I still think getting the team to play well together is more important at this point of the season than any jockeying for position for the playoffs. Mikey got up to speed quickly. Here's to hoping we can get Gabe or Fiala back as well.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back