***Vegas Golden Knights vs. LA Kings GDT 10/28/23 7:30pm on BSW***

That was a big boy game. You don’t get much more intense than that for an October game.

We lost control when we started trading chances with Vegas. It’s fine if we want to play that way because we have the talent now, but we aren’t at Vegas level in that type of game yet. They have been playing like that for a while and is how they beat the Stars in the playoffs. They bait you into it. No big deal, just keep building on our game.

I thought for the first time in his career, Byfield looked like a man out there rather than a young kid. He is starting to look more and more imposing, which would be amazing for us because he has all the tools.

That was a big boy game. You don’t get much more intense than that for an October game.

We lost control when we started trading chances with Vegas. It’s fine if we want to play that way because we have the talent now, but we aren’t at Vegas level in that type of game yet. They have been playing like that for a while and is how they beat the Stars in the playoffs. They bait you into it. No big deal, just keep building on our game.

I thought for the first time in his career, Byfield looked like a man out there rather than a young kid. He is starting to look more and more imposing, which would be amazing for us because he has all the tools.

Byfield and Doughty impressing the hell out of me. Danault and PLD not so much. Talbot looked great.

Very bizarre. "Hey everyone. Let's not deke or anything! The goalie will surely fail."
Todd is just slow to make adjustments. That is why the Vegas goalie came way out in the SO. Everyone knew exactly what was going to happen. And, pp1 has pretty much 1 option - Kempe and every team now is just waiting on it.

Damn. Everything was great until the shootout. They need to get more creative with their shots. It was a good game though. The Kings lost the lead but that's because Vegas is a strong team & they'll make you pay for your mistakes. Doughty tying it up with that big slap shot was awesome. And I didn't know if Talbot would start or not. But that was the right choice. He played great. It sucks to lose but there's no shame in getting a point against Vegas.

Zero complaints about Talbot tonight but Thompson was the difference maker for the Vegas. He was excellent and kept Vegas in the game long enough for them to get back in it and eventually take the lead.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom