***Washington Capitals vs. LA Kings GDT 3/6/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed there would be 6 combined goals in the game, nobody guessed Sandin would open the scoring:

6 Goals (1 point):
CIrvine
DRGinLBC
randdog
srm1105
JETS GARAGE
VegasHockey
beady eye
forum gold
Helvetica
DRice
Dexter
AngelEyes
LeftyKing
hihocarp
hornman
JayWells24
notbob
KHenry14
sonnyboy11
Nyssa42
jneo167
John a90

They got the points in a game they dominated. Well done, now the real test of a trip to Colorado awaits. Lets see how they look vs them and the Peg. Combined since the trade they'll play only 4 teams in a playoff position this whole month (13 games). Then the schedule becomes about jockeying for that playoff slot. They need to bank all the points that they can and the new guys better make their best case for a contract since April they see a lot of the pacific division ( 4 of 7 teams currently in a playoff spot). I'm not saying that Gav hasn't been fitting in nicely and the slots aren't working better. I'm saying the trades definitely haven't made the team worse. But getting the team better enough to win 1 let alone 2 rounds? I'll want to see their performance with the stiffer competition.

They may have won a round last season if Doughty was healthy. They're a significantly better and deeper team this season. If the goaltending holds up (big if), they're definitely good enough to win a round or two. Whether they will or not is a different question.

They may have won a round last season if Doughty was healthy. They're a significantly better and deeper team this season. If the goaltending holds up (big if), they're definitely good enough to win a round or two. Whether they will or not is a different question.

They also still arent out of the injury worry either. The ghost of Sekera still haunts.

Well, that was pretty fun. Shocking, though, to see how terrible the Capitals are. Or maybe the Kings are just that good? A little bit of both?

Kind of glad we got to see Ovi get one from the Ovi Spot - as long as we went ahead to the win.

Hope Durzi is OK.

Had to laugh at the end there - it seemed like Kempe didn't really want his 30th goal to be an empty netter and he was hoping the time would run out before he had to shoot.

On to a good test for the team on Thursday!

I wonder how Durzi is doing. That Oshie hit was the second big headshot / impact hit within the last week. Like you, I hope he is good to go.

I wonder how Durzi is doing. That Oshie hit was the second big headshot / impact hit within the last week. Like you, I hope he is good to go.

Here is what McLellan said:

McLellan had the following update regarding defenseman Sean Durzi, who left the game in the third period and didn’t return – “He had to go in and get evaluated, the evaluation takes a certain amount of time and the clock ran out. I saw him in there, he seems to be feeling good, we’ll see how he is in the morning, I think he’ll be okay.”

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed there would be 6 combined goals in the game, nobody guessed Sandin would open the scoring:

6 Goals (1 point):
CIrvine
DRGinLBC
randdog
srm1105
JETS GARAGE
VegasHockey
beady eye
forum gold
Helvetica
DRice
Dexter
AngelEyes
LeftyKing
hihocarp
hornman
JayWells24
notbob
KHenry14
sonnyboy11
Nyssa42
jneo167
John a90

List has been sent to PriceWaterhouseCoopers for audit.

Back