***Winnipeg Jets vs. LA Kings GDT 12/13/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Disappointing because it was a good start, but Kings still have a favorable schedule up
until Vegas. I said win 4 of the next 6, with Jets being likely the toughest draw.

When Danault turns the puck over like that leading to the first goal, it also limits my opportunities to bash JAD. Joking - whole team was absolutely skating in mud that second period. But really, JAD brings nothing and next time there’s a need to replace a forward it’s time for Fagemo just because.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the traded parties would combine for 5 points on the night:

rinkrat
rfischer
Nyssa42

That definitely resembled a beer league game where you've got some goals, you're doing some ok things with the puck and getting shots but the wheels just come off because none of it is tidy. Second bit of adversity of the year (remember games 1-2) so let's see what they do about it.

Kings got into some bad habits in the 3rd period of the Islanders game and hasn't been corrected. Hats off to the Jets for how they played and as someone mentioned "wanted it more." Winnipeg played like a well oiled machine as a 5 man unit, solid forecheck, getting to loose pucks, not letting the Kings have any space, etc.

Happy for Gabe as I always liked him. I was not a fan of the PLD trade when it happened, but unfortunately we can't go back. I am not going to pile on and add to what a disappointment he has been so far. But it just seems like he floats out there, doesn't use his big frame to his advantage, and is largely unnoticeable. Heck, I noticed Moverare more than him last night.

Not panic time by far, but Kings need to start stringing some solid periods together and the wins will come back.

There were many problems last night and I know I'll likely get roasted, but this past week as me worried about our goalie situation. Now, any of us who watched last night know that it wasn't Cam's fault BUT.... that is what we used to say about Garon, Labarbera erc etc. It wasn't his fault, but he didn't do what was necessary to win (which he has been doing all year.) I'm worried he's coming back to earth.

Jets played the night before, Kings were out Christmas Shopping. Jets kicked their ass.

Cam was off his game last night for sure. Moverare WAS very noticable. I really like his skating style. Just need to adjust a bit for the NHL speed, but he did great. PLD = PLease Dosomething!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom