WTS: Entitlement and Delusion

F

FortyFour

Lurker
Bunch of **** shows that shall remain cursed for the foreseeable future.

No wave in OT, ffs.
–Wave in OT is embarrassing
–Wave is embarrassing
–The wave hate is a bit much here but I will cosign this.

Doing the wave in hockey is already a big no-no. Doing it in the playoffs? Yeah these asshats deserve to lose.

whoo hoo!! a WTS!! Were these Oilers fans blaming the refs when McD only got 2:00 for taking out Mikey?? It's not even enjoyable to read those comments about the refs because they are just so incredibly stupid.

The jenae say qua (give me a break, I don't speak French) of these ignorant crybabies is just too sweet for words.

Thanks Rusty, I was toying with the idea of starting one. Glad you beat me to the punch :D I've been perusing HF boards and oh.. my god. Oilers fans. They hate the **** out of McDavid apparently, and the refs even more. It's awesome.

The ref thing is funny. I saw about.. 15? calls that could have gone against the Oilers.. easily. I thought we were on the screwed side of that spectrum. Oilers were spinning and hacking all night and got caught a FEW times compared to what it may have been.

If winning the game is like eating a piece of pie, reading the WTS is like the a la mode on top. So delicious. They're so entitled that when things don't go their way they melt down. Blaming the refs, blaming the league, they're like if Q-Anon focused on sports with all their conspiracies. Credit at least to the few who actually blamed their team for the loss, even if it meant they went from McJesus is the greatest to McJesus is worthless.

Go Kings Go!

I have an old buddy on FB (how old? we worked at Blockbuster Video together). He waited until the 3-1 goal to say "Can't stop Draisaitl" By the time I looked it was already 3-2. Then after the game when I rubbed it in - "that wasn't a penalty. Lizotte went down easy" lol. Hope the team is as delusional as the fanbase because they think LA can't beat them without ref help etc.

I love the "Moore is soft." Take that literal cross-check to the face like a man lol.

Love these WTS threads! Thank you!

Oilers fans are horrible...my gawd those comments. They have a team this year that could win the entire thing, and they lose game 1, and they think their season is over. Unreal.

I just have to say, that after reading their boards, it makes me appreciate you all so much.

The conspiracy theories over there are insane...next thing you know they'll be saying Cesar Chavez used mind control on the ref's to switch penalties... ;)

I wasn't on the boards back in the cup years, but please tell me we weren't this obnoxious and immature.

My goodness, Oiler fans are frickin' crybabies. More conspiracy theories than the big Orange Troll.

There are so many great tidbits here, but I think my favorite is "the league trying to make it interesting at the end as usual with a Bettman Calif team involved".

The genius who said that obviously has no clue that the Kings were in existence long before Ratman become NHL commish. Or else he/she thinks that CA teams get some kind of favoritism/bias from the NHL. :lol::lol:

I said it before elsewhere and I'll say it again here, Kings fans when Kings lose "We suck, Kings suck"

95% of Deadmonton Fans when the Coilers lose "Refs you suck, how can we beat the Refs and the other team"

mhihi:

I just have to say, that after reading their boards, it makes me appreciate you all so much.

The conspiracy theories over there are insane...next thing you know they'll be saying Cesar Chavez used mind control on the ref's to switch penalties... ;)

I wasn't on the boards back in the cup years, but please tell me we weren't this obnoxious and immature.

actually back then there were more people handy with the meme's and gifs so it was even more epic

Shockingly - No one (unless I missed it) commented on the horrid rendition of "the American National Anthem" - and that "Oh Canada" was 95% sung by the fans.

Evidently, "Gary" wants the Kings to win. Of course, "Gary" didn't help the Kings last year when they lost in 7. Also, it certainly wasn't "Gary" who gave the Oilers yet another shot at a #1 pick when they won the lottery for McJesus. What was that anyway, their 10 first overall pick in 11 years or something? I mean, if you give them enough shots they'll eventually get ONE right. But somehow "Gary" wants the Kings to win. Yeesh.

It's not the refs fault, it's not "Gary". If the Oilers did have they head up their a$$ the last 10 min. of the game they win easily. No, it's "Gary's" fault.

jom

I smile knowing many Oiler fans in attendance went home with confetti in their hair and on their jerseys...and still lost the game.

That pre-mature confetti drop in OT was awesome.

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back