***Buffalo Sabres vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 1/24/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Wow...17 pages for a game against Buffalo. I must have missed something last night (I didn't see the game). It must have been a big win against one of the great up and coming teams in the NHL today. Now I'm off to go look up the stats for the game last night. I'm sure I'll be pleased....

jom

Folks!!! The Kings are still in the playoffs. Yeah, its sucks and it is tough. Trust me, a first round exit does exist.
The Kings are a road trip away from completely dropping out of the playoff race, which starts on Friday. They have no answer. They have very few character guys in the locker room. Even firing Todd will have zero impact on this team. They are still the same players. Nobody seems to be held accountable. Arty is happy he isn't playing, it shows he obviously is not the problem.

Wow...17 pages for a game against Buffalo. I must have missed something last night (I didn't see the game). It must have been a big win against one of the great up and coming teams in the NHL today. Now I'm off to go look up the stats for the game last night. I'm sure I'll be pleased....

jom
It was a doozy, that is for sure.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom