***LA Kings @ Boston Bruins UNGODLY EARLY GDT >>9:30am<< 2/17/24 on ABC & ESPN+***

Well, I decided to skip watching this game 'cause the schedule was too early for me to make me wake up and get fired up watching it because I usually am not a morning person so I went to a farmer's market to get some hot dog and fries meal for lunch. And then I see the results of the game, and wow. I did not expect the Kings to beat the Bruins in OT. LA has had issues trying to seal the game in OT this season and I usually have low expectations for them to try to win it in OT. Good job for the boys and Hiller for their perseverance. The Bruins are a really good team and are tough to defeat even after losing Bergeron and Krejci to retirement this past offseason. Suck it, Boston and the rest of you [L]east Coast Bias media lackeys.

IMG_6843.jpeg

He looked lost the entire game in his own end. Made Jack Johnson’s time with us look like Norris Trophy winning seasons.
True, but the expression on his face really summed up his whole day until the goal.

Well, I decided to skip watching this game 'cause the schedule was too early for me to make me wake up and get fired up watching it because I usually am not a morning person so I went to a farmer's market to get some hot dog and fries meal for lunch. And then I see the results of the game, and wow. I did not expect the Kings to beat the Bruins in OT. LA has had issues trying to seal the game in OT this season and I usually have low expectations for them to try to win it in OT. Good job for the boys and Hiller for their perseverance. The Bruins are a really good team and are tough to defeat even after losing Bergeron and Krejci to retirement this past offseason. Suck it, Boston and the rest of you [L]east Coast Bias media lackeys.
Stay away tomorrow please

This win makes one wonder what the heck happened in Buffalo? How do you handle Boston but get embarrassed by Buffalo? Just weird

History repeats itself. Last year, the Kings were bombed in Buffalo, 6-0, and in the next game in Boston, came back from 2-0 down to win in OT. This year, the Kings were bombed in Buffalo, 7-0, and (after a win in NJ), came back from 2 goals down to win in Boston in OT. Is the Kings season about to turn around like last years?

This win makes one wonder what the heck happened in Buffalo? How do you handle Boston but get embarrassed by Buffalo? Just weird

Yeah, what is it with the Kings being so historically bad when they're playing in Buffalo? Is it the wings or something?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom