***LA Kings @ Boston Bruins UNGODLY EARLY GDT >>9:30am<< 2/17/24 on ABC & ESPN+***

Okay, so I'll refrain from commenting the next game's GDT as my punishment for not watching today's game, as I take it as my sin for not getting up to watch it early this morning. Hope that's going to make you folks better, I guess.
No, you can’t watch it. You didn’t watch & we won. Therefore if you want the Kings to win, you can’t watch.

I just got done watching the recorded game since I had to work today. I cheated to check the score which normally I do not do.

Way to go Clarke!! And way to go Kings to continue battling to get the win against the Bs and the refs. I sure hope the league takes a look at the elbow the pos Marchand gave to Arvidsson. You would think after all these years being a Kings fan I could accept East Coast Bias, but it still infuriates me!

GO KINGS GO!!

Last edited:
No, you can’t watch it. You didn’t watch & we won. Therefore if you want the Kings to win, you can’t watch.

Okay then. Then I truly won't watch the next game tomorrow besides not being allowed to comment on the next coming GDT for that game, win or loss.

Last edited:
Not just handle Boston, but blank the Oil, get embarrassed in Buffalo and then come back from two goals down in Boston to tie it and kill the OT penalty to win it. Mystifying.
Have you guys forgot that bad f*ing days exist?
Maybe they ate bad food for lunch...

As long as they prove it to be an exception it's fine...

EDIT: Florida just spanked TBL 9-2, with six swallowed up by 9.5m dollar Vasilevskiy...bad days happen.

Last edited:
I watched it on delay, 1st at home then at the gym on my phone before work. I just happened to look up at a TV & saw a big banner saying OVERTIME & the Kings celebrating. So I was happy & I continued to watch to see how we won. Even before I saw the score I thought we played well. So I’m glad we got rewarded with the win. I don’t know if anyone pointed it out but we had 3 out of 5 goals scored by defenseman. Which is pretty crazy. And how many of us were saying “damn it rookie” when Clarke went to the box once again? But he made up for it. Now let’s get another win tomorrow.

Go Kings Go!

You and me!
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Brad Marchand facing lengthy suspension after brutal elbow to the head​

In instances like this, I hope they also penalize the officiating crew in someway, given the fact that they didn’t even call a f***ing penalty on the ice. It’s bad enough these 4 guys are taking up space on the ice, and often disrupting the flow of a game. Even worse when they manage to completely miss something that is a SUSPENDABLE offense.

Irony is, you’ve got Ken Daneyko crying over Arvy’s hit on Hughes during that devils game a few nights prior, calling it an ‘obvious’ elbow to the head. Funny coming from one of the most notorious hatchet men in league history, when it was clearly a shoulder first hit and Hughes is ducking out and gets grazed on follow through. Wah wah..

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom