***LA Kings @ Calgary Flames GDT 2/27/24 6:00pm on BSW***

I don't think that I have seen the Casucks this year? Should we be deadly afraid? :mhihi: :think:

Unbelievable. From the first dominant puck cycle shift to taking a holding penalty off a rush. T that’s kings hockey.

Yep...lulling the entire arena, the entire city of Calgary, the province of Alberta, the nation of Canada--into a false sense of security.

Yep...lulling the entire arena, the entire city of Calgary, the province of Alberta, the nation of Canada--into a false sense of security.
LOL!

I wonder how many times the Kings have killed a penalty but given up a goal right after or at least before the next whistle. They're great at keeping the puck out of the net four on five, but terrible at regaining any momentum.

I wonder how many times the Kings have killed a penalty but given up a goal right after or at least before the next whistle. They're great at keeping the puck out of the net four on five, but terrible at regaining any momentum.
Interesting observation of a persistent problem. The #1 PK in the league just doesn't seem to generate the game-changing momentum one would expect from such good effort.

Getting jobbed by the refs this game. Tons of interference by Calgary and no calls. Welcome to Canada!

I hate complaining about the refs but the Flames got away with a blatant holding the stick after the PP. If you’re going to call the blatant hold by Laf you have to call the other blatant penalties.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom