***LA Kings @ Dallas Stars GDT 3/16/24 5:00pm on BSW***

1st period is over. I don't get it. How come the Kings lost to St. Louis, then they were able to flay Chicago yesterday, and then show up unprepared like this tonight in Dallas? It's amazing how inconsistent LA is when playing games like Jekyll and Hyde this month. If this is on the players, well, there will be some fall guys to be marked. Usually, it's PLD but so far he's actually faring well as of late. The blame is going to fall on other players that I'm getting too frustrated to call out right now.

What would be the point. If Talbot hadn't played last night you might pull him. He needs to eat minutes.
I don't care if the emergency backup goalie is in net, if you look this sloppy and shaky you have to go

black and white futurama GIF

God, this game is going like when we played them in January. Also the last time we played them.

Less defense, more aggression, bring in Talbot. C'mon Kings, be an actual playoff team!

Kings should have stayed in Chicago and got drunk and stayed drunk through St Patty's day. Thank goodness they don't have to play this team anymore this season.

1st period is over. I don't get it. How come the Kings lost to St. Louis, then they were able to flay Chicago yesterday, and then show up unprepared like this tonight in Dallas? It's amazing how inconsistent LA is when playing games like Jekyll and Hyde this month. If this is on the players, well, there will be some fall guys to be marked. Usually, it's PLD but so far he's actually faring well as of late. The blame is going to fall on other players that I'm getting too frustrated to call out right now.
Because the Blackhawks are a horrible team.

Back
Top Bottom