***LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues GDT 3/13/24 4:30pm on TNT, max, & BSW***

5:15 of 2nd
15:00 of 2nd
2:45 of 3rd

GKG!!!

65599100462d2.image.jpg

Those Blues unis I'm seeing right now in this game. They're a throwback to the mid-to-late 90s era Blues. Not too shabby but not that great either.

The Kings seem to be bursting with assertive energy in the O-zone for the first several minutes of this period. Looks promising but no conversions yet.

Why did Danault pass up that prime opportunity between the circles? I get that Fiala has the hot hand lately, but c'mon!

It would've been cool if I would've gotten into hockey in the 90's so I would be nostalgic for 90's hockey like I am nostalgic for 90's everything else. :mhihi: ;)

I mean, I knew about Gretz on the Kings, but that's about it.

Only miss 5 minutes... not bad... Kings playing with a lot energy... nice to see the DuBois actually putting some major effort into his game

Blah. Blues score. 1-0. And all because the Kings suddenly got sloppy in their D-zone after controlling most of the period.

End of 1st. The Kings were looking good controlling most of the period but then they suddenly get the yips in their D-zone late in the period and allowed the Blues to score a goal. LA must shake it off and not lose their focus in the 2nd period.

Kings need to learn from that Blues goal: get in front of the net and shoot at the net. Stop trying to make perfect passes all the damn time.

yeah, not holding my breath, but hes been better as of late. better consistency also
Well, as one of the announcers said, if he catches fire...so to speak...the boy ain't exactly a ball o' fire...if and when we get into the playoffs, the beginning of the season will be a distant memory.

Maybe he's just conserving energy.

Back
Top Bottom