***LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues GDT 3/13/24 4:30pm on TNT, max, & BSW***

Holy crap Binnington is having the game of his life. Looks like the Kings are gonna get shut out.

Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout.

It might work. :mhihi: :manybeers:

Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout.Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout.Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout. Shutout.

Man, this Kings team this season is just inconsistent to say the least. They looked dominant in the first half of the season only to have their wheels fall off in the second half and end up having to fight for their playoff lives. This team playing right now in the second period has cooled off after the first and that's worrisome.

I keep meaning to research our win/loss record on the road in relation to whether the benches are in our "home alignment" or the opposite. Seems like it used to be more arenas where the alignment was opposite to our home alignment.

2nd period is over. The Kings allowed a second goal to the Blues and let Binnington stand on his head, while LA seemed to have lost their earlier energy that they had in the first. Another Blues goal and the Kings will be deflated enough to stop thinking about answering back with goals of their own.

aww, so close, Kempe!! He's looked great in his games back from injury. Just needs to get his teammates onto the same page.

Kings should be winning this game. Need to finish those chances. Plethora of opportunities.

I figure, even though this game has been blaah, I might be able to mooch dinner from one of you. :mhihi: :hungry:

I figure, even though this game has been blaah, I might be able to mooch dinner from one of you. :mhihi: :hungry:
I'm picking up Panda Express in a little while - not driving it all the way out to your neck of the woods, though!

This is like the 10th time they tried to pass the pucks to no one except 3 Blues.

Now the Blues' PP is negated thanks to a tripping penalty. There's a call in LA's favor.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom