***LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues GDT 3/13/24 4:30pm on TNT, max, & BSW***

Great positioning on that goal. I'm glad Fox and FSW are really talking it up.

Hmph. Try as they might, I have little to no hope for the Kings to try to tie it in the waning minutes of this period, even after they've pulled Talbs for the extra player.

The game is over. What a bad effort for the Kings this game after the first period. They inexcusably let up and the Kempe goal was just an afterthought as otherwise the Blues mostly dialed down the Kings attempts in the O-zone and JB was just good in net. If this is how Blake wants it for his team this season, either his team will not make it to the playoffs or, if they do, they will be expected to once again be snuffed out in the first round. How many times have I said that Blake's days as the Kings' GM are numbered already? Well, he better owe up to his not making meaningful moves at this season's trade deadline 'cause it's going to come back to haunt him towards the end of this season.

Anyways, I'm not going to comment in the next Kings GDT because I'm going to be watching a Reign game with my mom this coming Friday. Hopefully, the Kings will show up to beat the Blackhawks in Chicago.

Last edited:
****ing Jim cannot go a game without mentioning the Preds canceled U2 trip.

I'd not heard it but I guess I tune him out.

Well that game sucked. Serious problems keeping the puck in the zone and making passes. The puck was dumped in and around and out at least 15,000 times.

Funny GIF

Watching this team, the struggle never ends. :yuck:

The Kings must have lost because otherwise people wouldn't be blaming the announcers. And now, it's even the helmets at fault. Folks, they just got beat by a hot goaltender--get over it.
Did someone say the loss of the game was because of those stupid helmets? I think not. Was just remarking on how those helmets are stupid!!!!

Back
Top Bottom