***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 3/25/24 6:00pm<<<EARLY START on BSW***

Byfield and Kempe with some good soccer moves to get the puck to Anze.

I was just saying to my daughter that the Kopi, Kempe, Byfield line was having a great game right before they scored!! Great chemistry on that line now.

And the 2nd period ends. LA regains the lead and adds a third goal for insurance to silence the Vancouver crowd. But as we all know, no lead is safe and the Kings cannot afford to get too comfortable sitting on their lead. Expect the Nucks to push back in the 3rd and have the Kings on their heels. Better get some more insurance goals, LA.

The Nucks are playing like this is already a playoff game! Dang, very physical first period. Good push by LA at the end, though.
If this game is any indiction how they would play in the playoffs, this gonna be another year of disappointment for the Canucks.

I'm amused at how amused Fox is by this game. Until that last goal my anxiety was making me queasy.

Big difference in play between the first half of the period vs. the second half. They got their aggression back!

And the 2nd period ends. LA regains the lead and adds a third goal for insurance to silence the Vancouver crowd. But as we all know, no lead is safe and the Kings cannot afford to get too comfortable sitting on their lead. Expect the Nucks to push back in the 3rd and have the Kings on their heels.
...silenced?...the complaining will be incoming in 3...2...1...

Back
Top Bottom