Skate Sharpening and hollows etc

Easier to recommend if we know where you are at.

Sorry about that. West LA.
^ Where do you live?

My friend whom is a supervisor at Hockey Monkey always has recommended Anaheim Ice for profiling.

Thanks homie. I went by Jake's today and talked to Jake. He was very informative and recommended a neutral profile. I'll grab them and skate them tomorrow. I think it may take a few tries, but I'll have to just wait and see.

Sorry about that. West LA.

Thanks homie. I went by Jake's today and talked to Jake. He was very informative and recommended a neutral profile. I'll grab them and skate them tomorrow. I think it may take a few tries, but I'll have to just wait and see.

no worries, I'm actually in the Bay area and my knowledge of the south is limited. That said there are a surprising amount of places to go now unlike 20-30 years ago.

so, I see that the topic of "Flat Bottom Sharpening" has been discussed way in the past on this thread, but since I just heard of it for the first time today, I thought I'd share this article that [MENTION=11373]jammer06[/MENTION] found for me. The LA Kings Valley Ice Center in Panorama City offers the flat bottom sharpening, and now, thanks to this article, I am going to try it out. But not until after my playoffs next week.

http://itsourice.com/flatbottomsharpening/

so, I see that the topic of "Flat Bottom Sharpening" has been discussed way in the past on this thread, but since I just heard of it for the first time today, I thought I'd share this article that [MENTION=11373]jammer06[/MENTION] found for me. The LA Kings Valley Ice Center in Panorama City offers the flat bottom sharpening, and now, thanks to this article, I am going to try it out. But not until after my playoffs next week.

http://itsourice.com/flatbottomsharpening/

saw the rinks at anahiem ice offer it aswell thought about trying it but not until after im done with my first season wouldnt matter anyway im a ****ty skater right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom