The All Things MLS, NWSL, USMNT/USWNT et al Thread

ucsdguy1

Top Forward
Hi again - my pick of the Galaxy drawing every game from here on out still in tact….

That was insane! What a crowd! Great game apparently too.

Ucsd:
Maybe you're not "that guy" but fun thread titles that could have been *ahem*:

Footie
All Derbies, All day
offside trap (queens)
Row Z squad

Yes, I good-damn did the research. You think this is all natural comedic talent?
the-gentlemen.gif

Embarrassing loss to Panama in San Diego tonight. The USA coach looks like a tool, wearing a brown polo. The colors of the USA are Red, White and Blue. Couldn't find one of those colors in your closet.

Embarrassing loss to Panama in San Diego tonight. The USA coach looks like a tool, wearing a brown polo. The colors of the USA are Red, White and Blue. Couldn't find one of those colors in your closet.
I did see a scooby doo meme of unmasking the ghost about the USMNT coach that I 1)cannot find again and 2) did not understand so, not really contributing to the conversation but having fun typing. *chuckle* Orange slices for everyone! =)

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it as a learning experience. Panama outplayed them for large portions of the game. We looked like England taking those PK's.

On to the Berhalter pt II era.. @Moog is stoked

Yeah he's pretty good, but he's no Robbie Keane.

The galaxy still suck.

The USWNT better put on a show tonight.
I just signed up for Peacock but I also just started watching Succession. Holy effin shiz.
200.gif

Portugal POST malone remix:

I've been Group Play too long/
population 4 million how I see the same bitches?
(same bitches)
images

Team USA is trending down (yellow cards, as in plural? Gurl.) and the Dutchies have their foot on the gas.

Carli Lloyd ripped the USWNT a good one this morning. I have to agree.
Yeah pretty underwhelming again. Second team that has schooled us on quick one touch passing. We again resorted to kicking the ball forward and hoping something happens.

That portugal shot off the post was insanely close.

No Lavelle in the next match hurts tremendously.

This version of the USA Women's team has no cohesion, no plan, and seemingly marginal personnel in key positions. Dunn especially is getting beaten far too often. But I am looking squarely at this coach as the main culprit producing a poor game plan and bad roster decisions.

This version of the USA Women's team has no cohesion, no plan, and seemingly marginal personnel in key positions. Dunn especially is getting beaten far too often. But I am looking squarely at this coach as the main culprit producing a poor game plan and bad roster decisions.
From the sound of these posts the squad needs more than a "glow up". Hmmm. I'd take a gutty loss in the knockout round then an inexperienced/youthful/blah blah blah buzzwords for being unfocused team across the board in a WC. oof.

Where's that tea sipping energy?
tea-uswnt.gif

USWNT has the quality.
The coaching is poor.
Tactics? Cohesion?
All the above?

Also,

LOS ANGELES (Thursday, Aug. 3, 2023) The LA Galaxy today announced that the club has acquired forward Michael Barrios from the Colorado Rapids in exchange for the Galaxy’s natural first-round pick in the 2024 MLS SuperDraft. Colorado could receive up to $50,000 in conditional 2024 GAM if certain performance metrics are met by Barrios.

1 more...

LOS ANGELES (Thursday, Aug. 3, 2023) – The LA Galaxy today announced that the club has signed Japanese National Team defender Maya Yoshida to a one-and-a-half-year contract through the end of the 2024 MLS Regular pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) and P1 Visa.

3 am LA start time, Sweden has a +8 goals differential, no losses in group play and has allowed 1 goal in three games.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom