The All Things MLS, NWSL, USMNT/USWNT et al Thread

Jaw dropping prices for the League's Cup final in Nashville. $10-11k a seat?!?!?!

Cheapest $500-700 each?!?!?
duumb. I almost want to get Galaxy season seats again and just sell the miami game.

Messi bags trophy number 44…….Leagues Cup.

Think about that….44 pieces of hardware he has won. A record.

…and back to MLS league play where InterMiami is at the absolute bottom of the table.

Meanwhile, InterMiami is still in the US Open Cup.

England:
tumblr_lyvvx6e6ut1r1bm0bo1_400.gif

Spain:
lfYrW0.gif

InterMiami and that US Open Cup Match against Cincinnati.......wow, just wow!

Cinci had Miami....I mean they HAD them....It was FCC's match all the way, but the Tata & Messi show flipped the switch, and it all went aces for InterMiami.

Beckham and the boys are going to bring home a bunch of silverware it seems.

This is good for MLS, now we just need Garber and ownership to change the rules more to international football, and open the floodgates for more top tier quality players to come state side. 4 DP's, higher cap, and get rid of the GAM & TAM funny money.

Let's go!

G’s looked rusty, thankfully Chicago made boneheaded plays and got a man down.

If not for that the G’s may have taken an L at home. However the bright side is the subs looked really good.

Sharp is miles away better on runs than Dejan. Dejan has lost all confidence….so sad.
If Sharp is fit, I bet he will start.

Yoshida looked calm, even with playing with the coaches nephew.

Midweek at San Jose will be a big test.

The whole Fagundez debacle for substitution/roster number eligibility is nuts.

Seriously, if this ends up being the Galaxy screwing it up/not submitting the required formal paperwork, that would be a real bad look for an already horrible looking front office.

Poor Fagundez got clowned. He must be shaking his head about this organization.

.....oh and where's Efra?!?!?!?!?!

Not even on the bench.

That kid has got to have one of the biggest nosedives of a career.

The whole Fagundez debacle for substitution/roster number eligibility is nuts.

Seriously, if this ends up being the Galaxy screwing it up/not submitting the required formal paperwork, that would be a real bad look for an already horrible looking front office.

Poor Fagundez got clowned. He must be shaking his head about this organization.
What happened?

A win is a win. I'm going to the game on the 10th so if they could just manage to win that one, I'd be much obliged.

What happened?

A win is a win. I'm going to the game on the 10th so if they could just manage to win that one, I'd be much obliged.
Around the 60th minute Vanney had 3subs ready. It took forever to get the substitution. Fans were yelling, etc, but for some reason the refs took forever. Then the subs came, one of them: Fagundez for Boyd. Sub was made.

Then not long after the sub was made, it was announced the sub for Boyd was being removed, and Boyd re-entered the match and Fagundez went back to the bench.

Later in the match it was seen that Fagundez was again readied for substitution, but it never happened, as the refs did not allow it.

Long story short (behind the scenes) Fagundez former number with Austin was #14. With the G's he's wearing #21 (IIRC).
The refs/league said during the match that Fagundez was still #14 according to the MLS office, and not #21....hence why they yanked him off the field after he was subbed on. The G's had equipment manager quickly make a #14 shirt for Fagundez so that he can be subbed on later in the match. Fagundez put on the shirt, and was readied to be subbed, but refs/MLS said that the G's already have/had a #14 still on the roster (Chicha). However he is on season ending long term injury status.....but I guess his number does not come off the roster?

Somebody at the G's or at MLS screwed this one up. Looks really bad.

Turns out Vanney said the G's screwed up on the number change with the league.
Galaxy dropped the ball. SMH.

Always good to see the G's stomp the Smurfs....especially in their tiny house of an arena.

Pray to the football gods that Puig & Costa have very minor injuries and return soon.

Those stoppage time minutes seemed like an eternity!
When the G's conceded 2 quick ones I thought they were done. Nice to see them come back.
Nice to see Dejan get a goal, finally!

I was hoping for a lot more from Fagundez. I'm hoping it's just rust.
Caligari is a beast (even with the own goal). Please, come back soon Jalen, we can't start another match with coach's nephew.
Yoshida is calm and cool. Julian has heart and fire, but he needs to bulk up, and he's soft and goes down way too easy.

Not many favors done for the G's in last nights matches in terms of climbing the table, but the G's are getting points....even on the road.
Keep this train rolling!

I didn't see the game (did i mention i hate the apple tv deal) but just watched highlights. A win is a win!

Boyd's first goal - great shot. terrible defense! That guy froze like a statue....
Own goal was a fluke.
Puig goal - again terrible defense. Not one person thought to close in on him?

Credit to San Jose's defense :) But that was a game the G's may have faltered and died after going down 2-1. Keep it going...

NEWS: Per @yagosabuncuoglu, the #LAGalaxy have rejected a bid from Trabzonspor for striker Dejan Joveljic. (The Serbian striker apparently accepted the offer, but the club declined)The Turkish transfer window closes Sept. 15th.

Wonder if the G's are looking for more $$$.
Tough to let him go now, considering how light we are at striker.

Back
Top Bottom